This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Secert favorite game

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 month ago#21
DynamixDJ posted...
Are we talking about 5th Gen gaming, or all generation? TLOU was pretty amazing, but I can't decide on a favourite game other then FFVII.

Alex Kidd in Miracle World is my favorite 3rd Gen game, Doom's my favorite 4th Gen, Goldeneye/OoT/MGS and FFVII are my fav 5th gen games (and Resi Evil 1), I didn't own a PS2 or XBox, but by brother did, so I'd have to say Ninja Gaiden is my favorite 6th gen game, Dead Space/TLOU are my favorite 7th gen, and I can't really say I have a fav 8th gen game as I don't really play that many games any more, as most of them bore me.

Xbox NG is amazing, particularly NG Black.

User Info: rsnbau

rsnbau
1 month ago#22
The only RPG that I play, that might omit mention in casual conversation is:
Pokémon Yellow for GBC (1st Gen)
I keep an SP with Yellow in it at all times. Usually I keep it in the car, for when I have to wait around for someone/something. Been playing Pikachu’s Beach on it quite a bit lately. Got a score over 5000 the other day. It was a personal best!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Secert favorite game