This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Firs word that comes to mind when you see the name "Tifa"

User Info: roachbusters

roachbusters
1 month ago#21
( o Y o )

User Info: rsnbau

rsnbau
1 month ago#22
Tenderness.

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 month ago#23
Sega9599 posted...
FF7.

This is pretty accurate. I haven’t really met anyone with the name that I can recall, so if someone said Tifa I’d think of Tifa from FF7, and thus FF7 in general.

User Info: fen0

fen0
1 month ago#24
Orthopedic Underwear

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
1 month ago#25
monk
Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

User Info: Peter_19

Peter_19
4 weeks ago#26
Huge boobs on a cute girl.
Hey look, I got a new signature, lololol.

User Info: Papanomics

Papanomics
4 weeks ago#27
Paizuri

User Info: KingzJuster

KingzJuster
4 weeks ago#28
Lifetime hottie, but tired of every other topic being about her on this board at this point.
Always bet on me.
PSN: KingzJuster

User Info: Peter_19

Peter_19
4 weeks ago#29
KingzJuster posted...
Lifetime hottie, but tired of every other topic being about her on this board at this point.

One thing that makes her hot is the fact that she isn't trying to be sexy - she just is sexy.
She has a very innocent and motherly personality, and this combined with her hot body is a killer combination for almost all heterosexual guys.

There is nothing sexier than a girl who has a hot body and also seems innocent and tender at the same time, IMO.
Hey look, I got a new signature, lololol.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
A fit....Tifa spelled backwards.
This post is a PMG production. All events in this production are based on PMG's experiences any similar events are purely coincidental
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Firs word that comes to mind when you see the name "Tifa"