This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. looking to spice up a play through.

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
1 month ago#11
I still want to try a elemental challenge. Every character gets assigned an element and can only be healed by absorbing said element. Healing limits would be allowed to help you til you get X element absorb equips or the materia leveled to pull it off.
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: WingedMasamune

WingedMasamune
1 month ago#12
Have you ever tried a ODINS challenge?
PSN: Grekaosangel
the master samurai 1 month ago#13
WingedMasamune posted...

No, because I have no where near enough time to play 8+ hours in a single day. On a weekend, I may get 2 hours in a day, but most weekdays, I’m lucky to get half an hour. I should have a little more come summer, but I’ll never be able to game like when I was a kid.

User Info: WingedMasamune

WingedMasamune
1 month ago#14
the master samurai posted...
WingedMasamune posted...

No, because I have no where near enough time to play 8+ hours in a single day. On a weekend, I may get 2 hours in a day, but most weekdays, I’m lucky to get half an hour. I should have a little more come summer, but I’ll never be able to game like when I was a kid.

You could always modify it so to see if you can complete the game in under 24 hours total.
PSN: Grekaosangel

User Info: Taterzz

Taterzz
1 month ago#15
hit level 99 in the reactor challenge.
You just lost the game.
the master samurai 1 month ago#16
WingedMasamune posted...
the master samurai posted...
WingedMasamune posted...

You could always modify it so to see if you can complete the game in under 24 hours total.

In terms of actual play time? I usually do. I’m not much for speed runs, but I know this game so well that I can do what I need to easily enough. And 24 hours is hardly a speed run.

Taterzz posted...
hit level 99 in the reactor challenge.

I’m pretty sure your joking, but if you’re not, why would I waste my precious little free time doing something that has no point whatsoever?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. looking to spice up a play through.