This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Its really frustrating. This game sucks so much

User Info: LaSaiaV2

LaSaiaV2
1 month ago#21
DynamixDJ posted...
Hey @LaSaiaV2, long time, hows it going :)

It goes. Been thinking about playing through VII again, so I'm probably gonna do that sometime soon.
"everything 8 can do, 7 does better, and connects better" - Lockeadon on Final Fantasy

User Info: Lockeadon

Lockeadon
1 month ago#22
Of course, after you have w summon, kotr can hit twice for 26 hits, if you have the MP to afford double casting

User Info: thedawgXD

thedawgXD
4 weeks ago#23
BreakevenCloud posted...
Well you see, it starts with getting KotR...

Nvm, I’ll nrver be able to do it like vegh.

just get kotr asap and bring the rest of the party members too as its literally impossible to beat ff7 solo anyways you will die to reno also you need to make sure you farm every party member up to level 99 with 255 in all stats via sources or else the final boss will one shot you with supernova and take 10 hours to kill even with the best materia setup which requires three mastered kotrs linked to mp turbo, mp absorb, and hp absorb

i tried pls rate out of 10
Ask not what your country can force other people to do for you. Ask who benefits from what you do for your country.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
4 weeks ago#24
4/10

User Info: iwasapoetonce

iwasapoetonce
4 weeks ago#25
nolanaced posted...
Have you considered chocobo breeding?

Why would I consider that? Is this for KOTR?
I need a bit of help lads with some rushes ya know like helix rush n tech spam, do you lot know anymore?/v316/samuraifaith/mad.jpg

User Info: iwasapoetonce

iwasapoetonce
2 weeks ago#26
dsaddict posted...
Hard to believe that the wake up call boss in this game happens during the middle of disc 2.

He definitely has a level of difficulty unlike the previous ones.
I need a bit of help lads with some rushes ya know like helix rush n tech spam, do you lot know anymore?/v316/samuraifaith/mad.jpg

User Info: 1ofaDragon

1ofaDragon
2 weeks ago#27
My body is continuing to degrade.
Lord of Arcana post-game maniac

User Info: Exystence

Exystence
2 weeks ago#28
Szymaa posted...
Carry Armor is a bottleneck in pretty much any playthrough.

Beating it solo requires a little bit of actual luck.

If you have the Magic Breath E. Skill, one hit of that, plus a good hitting Meteorain should take care of the arms.

I'll leave this here for you to see (plus some shameless self promotion) it's a playlist of my Solo Cloud game to maybe give you some ideas. The Carry Armor fight is in Part 18. - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEfXsc8jfDxJFPCFA1gYuP627WRYYd3df

OMG that video has a comment from VeghEsther. I'm dying XD
~Exy || rateyourmusic.com/~Exystence
Don't be a henchman! Stand on your laurels! Do what no one else does and praise the good of other men for good man's sake!

User Info: Peter_19

Peter_19
1 week ago#29
iwasapoetonce posted...
This game sucks so much

iwasapoetonce also posted...
one of the best games ever made

Wat

Anyway, maybe throw Regen on yourself and then spam Bolt 2, Bolt 3 and Trine?
Hey look, I got a new signature, lololol.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MsRenndilya

MsRenndilya
1 week ago#30
Get Quadra Magic early as well as Sneak Attack and the Ultima Materia also use MP Turbo. Reset until Cloud activates Sneak Attack(if the materia is not leveled enough to activate most of the time) at the beginning of battle. Cloud will start the battle with 4x Ultima dealing around 6000 each hit for the 24000 total. Or enter in Lucky 7 status.

Voila Carry Armor is annihilated.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Its really frustrating. This game sucks so much