This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Family Guy needs to have Lois talk about this game (SPOILERS)
In some joke Lois repeats the same thing over and over again. FF7 would be a great thing for her. I'll give examples

What is FF7 about?
Aeris Dies.

What makes FF7 a great game?
Aeris Dies.

Should I play FF7?
Aeris Dies.

Seriously people are to obsessed with this situation that they act like FF7 would be a garbage game if this didn't happen. I have also read that on the remake they wouldn't like it if you could revive a certain character. If Aeris didn't didn't die would it still not be a great game?
This post is a PMG production. All events in this production are based on PMG's experiences any similar events are purely coincidental

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
4 weeks ago#2
PLAYS MANY GAMES posted...
If Aeris didn't didn't die would it still not be a great game?

It would.

Is FG even still making episodes?
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

User Info: DevsBro

DevsBro
4 weeks ago#3
Well it was one of the best scenes in the game so yeah, naturally it's one of the most discussed points.

Kinda like how nobody really talks about the part where you watch cross the ocean. It really wasn't that memorable.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35

User Info: Caution999

Caution999
4 weeks ago#4
I loved the game and was infatuated with the game before getting to the point where that scene happens, so...yeah, it still would've been a great game.
The best posts, believe me.

User Info: Moogleaxelea13

Moogleaxelea13
3 weeks ago#5
There's a lot of scenes that keep getting mentioned. The cross dressing scene, the date at the Golden saucer, Nanaki realising the truth about his father, Cait sith's betrayal and sacrifice, etc. Yes, Aerith's death is the biggest scene in the game, but that's no the only thing that has touched peoples hearts and remained big. Her death was supposed to stand out in peoples mind and it did, but so did other things.
The heart may be weak and may even give in, but I've learned that deep down there's a light that never goes out, kupo! Got it memorized?

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
2 weeks ago#6
going thru the Cave of the Gi with Bugenhagen and Nanaki hit me harder

Aeris dying was more of a needing vengeance feeling
LAL - PSN: Deuce-Cuatro
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win the SUPER BOWL - 1/13/19

User Info: Seahawker

Seahawker
2 weeks ago#7
Please keep that piece of s*** show away from this game!
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? Medicine. ~~Tim Minchin
Xbox Live GT: Shihoku101
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Family Guy needs to have Lois talk about this game (SPOILERS)