This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Is anyone getting this on the Xbox one/ Switch?

User Info: Sw1ft_Blad3

Sw1ft_Blad3
2 months ago#1
I just bought Final Fantasy IX on my One S today and saw a link for related games with digital pre orders for VII, X HD collection and XII HD the Zodiac Age.

I immediately jumped on the preorder for VII, Looking forward to having it on my Xbox although I do wish that VIII was being re released too I would love the original three PS1 games on my Xbox.

I think a remastered re release of tactics would be great too, I've never played tactics and I've always wanted to but I can't find any in a good enough condition with a reasonable price.
The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my Wings to make me tame.

User Info: KingzJuster

KingzJuster
2 months ago#2
I've already got it on PS3 and PS4, but I'll probably but it again for the Switch.
Always bet on me.
PSN: KingzJuster

User Info: Pazto

Pazto
2 months ago#3
Love my ONE S, but I have 2 version of it for PSX (JP and PAL) and the super neat Steam edition.
I think I'm good with just a single "digital copy" of it, but heh, who knows.
Lurking Here Since 1998

User Info: Kill4em1all2

Kill4em1all2
2 months ago#4
Seriously considered it, mostly just for the easy 1000 gamerscore, but... Idk.
5) Tecmo Super Bowl 4) Skies of Arcadia 3) Super Mario Bros 3 2) Mass Effect series
1) Final Fantasy X

Sw1ft_Blad3
2 months ago#5
Pazto posted...
Love my ONE S, but I have 2 version of it for PSX (JP and PAL) and the super neat Steam edition.
I think I'm good with just a single "digital copy" of it, but heh, who knows.

I was actually going to get the steam version before I heard about it on Xbox one, decided that since I use my Xbox one way much more than my PC that it would be best on the one.

User Info: Taterzz

Taterzz
2 months ago#6
Sw1ft_Blad3 posted...
I think a remastered re release of tactics would be great too, I've never played tactics and I've always wanted to but I can't find any in a good enough condition with a reasonable price.

if you got a psp, the wotl edition is generally considered pretty good. it has some extra goodies not in the original.
You just lost the game.

User Info: Strahl

Strahl
2 months ago#7
Ill probably get it for the switch, I have it for everything else.
If you like FF7 challenges, check out my channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/VashFanboy1
Final Fantasy Challenge Discord - https://discord.gg/HPeebmn

Sw1ft_Blad3
2 months ago#8
Taterzz posted...
Sw1ft_Blad3 posted...

if you got a psp, the wotl edition is generally considered pretty good. it has some extra goodies not in the original.

I wish I still had my psp, I would get that, Crisis Core, MGS Portable Ops and Medievil Resurrection. Don't know why I sold the games when my psp broke.

User Info: StarNemesisX

StarNemesisX
2 months ago#9
For certain! I pre-purchased FFVII on the Switch, and I also have it on Steam and the original PS1 release. 100% worth it! Can’t wait to replay it soon for the first time in a while, on a Nintendo console!
A wild Sephiroth appeared! Sephiroth used Meteor! It's Super Effective! Your whole team fainted!
"Watashi wa...omoide ni wa naranai sa."

Sw1ft_Blad3
2 months ago#10
I just got a notification on my One that it's ready to play, I've been sitting here listening to the opening music. So glad that they didn't use the Midi music from the PC version.

Only problem now is the games I'm jumping between playing at the moment looks like this.

Final Fantasy IX (Xbox One)
Final Fantasy VII (Xbox One)
Red Dead Redemption 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Plants Vs Zombies
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Minecraft
Dynasty Warriors 9
Mass Effect Andromeda
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Is anyone getting this on the Xbox one/ Switch?