This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Most annoying FF guy?

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
2 months ago#21
Taterzz posted...
BreakevenCloud posted...
It was intentionally supposed to be awkward af. The writers succeeded, based on all the comments.

yes, and like i said it was meant to be endearing to the player. and it wasn't. their romance is almost as bad as the one between rinoa and squall.

I keep hearing the romance between Tidus and Yuna as the epitome of the FF series among fans, but to me it was dull as heck. At least the Squall and Rinoa relationship was kept interesting, even if was very forced.

User Info: Raiu

Raiu
2 months ago#22
Taterzz posted...
BreakevenCloud posted...
It was intentionally supposed to be awkward af. The writers succeeded, based on all the comments.

yes, and like i said it was meant to be endearing to the player. and it wasn't. their romance is almost as bad as the one between rinoa and squall.

Yeah, but there's a difference between "The writers didn't succeed in writing the characters as well as they wanted" and "the voice acting is terrible in this scene because they sound so forced!"
-Raiutaryuu-

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
2 months ago#23
Raiu posted...
Taterzz posted...
BreakevenCloud posted...

Yeah, but there's a difference between "The writers didn't succeed in writing the characters as well as they wanted" and "the voice acting is terrible in this scene because they sound so forced!"

That was the point! Yuna was literally forcing him to laugh when he was in a crappy mood.
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

User Info: tri sapphire

tri sapphire
2 months ago#24
Anyone not voting for Snow has obviously not played FFXIII...which is honestly for the best.
"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed...I must simply laugh!!."- Magus

User Info: SJeffries24

SJeffries24
2 months ago#25
I would say Snow, but I didn't even care enough about that game to be annoyed by him. Completely forgettable.

I'll go with Vaan. Zell is a close second. If he had an actual voice, he would probably take it. I despise Vaan's voice.

Raiu
2 months ago#26
Oh, yeah, Snow. I dunno how to feel about him - I think he was intended to be a parody of earlier optimistic heroes, showing how useless such a character would be in the extremely cynical dystopia of FF13. Put him in a more optimistic game like FF6 or FF9 (where the message is more "things suck right now, but we can make it better!"), and he'd fit right in.

To be honest, though, I barely noticed Snow, because I was too busy being annoyed by Hope most of the time. (He gets better, but it takes way too long)
-Raiutaryuu-
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Twindragonfang

Twindragonfang
2 months ago#27
Snow. I hate Snow with a burning passion. I hate Hope almost as much, but at least his b****ing as legit reasons.

User Info: Demonic_Essence

Demonic_Essence
2 months ago#28
I'm going to say Mustadio, mainly because 90% of you don't know who he is.
Political correctness is ruining the world, you people need to f*** off already.
There is that good enough for your bulls*** censoring.......F***

User Info: Taterzz

Taterzz
2 months ago#29
Demonic_Essence posted...
I'm going to say Mustadio, mainly because 90% of you don't know who he is.

beat up mustadio!
You just lost the game.

Raiu
2 months ago#30
I didn't find Mustadio particularly annoying, but I didn't play the War of the Lions version, because I find everyone annoying in that.
-Raiutaryuu-
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Most annoying FF guy?