This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. FF lady that annoyed you most?

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
2 months ago#11
MC_BatCommander posted...
Lightning is a closed off b**** for like 80% of the game she stars in. Completely unlikable, just the constant "hurr I'm so darned emotionally closed off I'm super rude to everyone cause MY SISSTERRRRR" It's a shame too, her design is great and they got a good VA to play her... They just forgot to write a good character. That applies to all of XIII's cast really.

Tbh, she seems to be more chill in Dissidia NT. Even Cloud is not too bad in that game.

User Info: MC_BatCommander

MC_BatCommander
2 months ago#12
EpsteinBarr posted...
MC_BatCommander posted...
Lightning is a closed off b**** for like 80% of the game she stars in. Completely unlikable, just the constant "hurr I'm so darned emotionally closed off I'm super rude to everyone cause MY SISSTERRRRR" It's a shame too, her design is great and they got a good VA to play her... They just forgot to write a good character. That applies to all of XIII's cast really.

Tbh, she seems to be more chill in Dissidia NT. Even Cloud is not too bad in that game.

I seem to recall reading something from an interview with a game dev for one of those Dissidia games about how they want to "fix" Cloud's character to make up for how he was ruined in all the material that came out after the original FF 7. This could all be me making up bulls*** but I think that's what I remember.
The Legend is True!
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Calmlander

Calmlander
2 months ago#13
How can be Eiko in this list? She is an orphaned kid, competent enough to live alone with moogles. And for that matter, what about Rikku? She is voiced by Tara Strong and hates lightning!

To me IX doesn't have annoying playable characters (fan mode on) and in X the most annoying one is Wakka (and even he has a great story arc and is silly enough to work)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWkvyeAu0E

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
2 months ago#14
f***ing Vanilla. Cannot stand her.

User Info: kirbserker

kirbserker
2 months ago#15
Halfish the list is my favorites in their respective games, the other half I don't know.

Porom is probably the most annoying. She's got a personality! She's bland. Like, aggressively bland. Even worse in After Years, but then I don't take that game seriously (mind, it might have my favorite dopey MC).

If she doesn't count, then Squall Maybe the queen in IX? I can't remember any female that's remarkably annoying
Paper is overpowered, but scissors is fine.
-Rock (RenamonFOX)

User Info: diamond weapon

diamond weapon
2 months ago#16
Final Fantasy V Spoilers:
Krile. She just gets shoehorned into the party, and because she receives Galuf's Job levels, she completely negates that whole bit where Galuf sacrifices himself fighting Ex-Death.
Will the Leviathan make a covenant with thee? Behold! the hope of him is vain

User Info: Rikkus_dad

Rikkus_dad
2 months ago#17
Vanille, thought it might've Selphie it FF8 had voice acting.
If you don't care about something, then it's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"! Why do so many English speakers get this wrong?

User Info: mled

mled
2 months ago#18
Rikku is only annoying in FF X-2.

FF X Rikku is solid.

Lightning, Vanille and Ashe aren't even from Final Fantasy games so I can't choose them.
My Digital Art Website: http://digiartdigi.wix.com/artedigital

User Info: MyEvilTwin7

MyEvilTwin7
2 months ago#19
Rinoa isn't an option?
Do not go here : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/233-star-trek?action=addfav

User Info: Calmlander

Calmlander
2 months ago#20
MyEvilTwin7 posted...
Rinoa isn't an option?

Fun fact. Rinoa is only annoying in the English translation. In Japanse and Spanish version she is a very reasonable lady.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuWkvyeAu0E
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. FF lady that annoyed you most?