2 months ago #12
    NFITC1 posted...
    Even if you do something extremely dumb and bring a level 7 Cloud to that fight with the Buster sword and only do 11 damage (or whatever) the script is actually written to kill Sephi after he makes Cloud counter attack.

Tee-hee!
    That’s something I would definitely try, but I haven’t progressed my level 8 Cloud file past the destruction of Mideel (or even played that file in over a year). Maybe I’ll duplicate the file just to try this.
    I remember using level 8 Omnislash on Ying/Yang, but I don’t remember how pitiful the damage was. I have a feeling that even at that low a level, Omnislash would probably kill Sephiroth without triggering the counter attack.

Previous Versions
    2 months ago
    NFITC1 posted...
    Even if you do something extremely dumb and bring a level 7 Cloud to that fight with the Buster sword and only do 11 damage (or whatever) the script is actually written to kill Sephi after he makes Cloud counter attack.

Tee-hee!
    That’s something I would definitely try, but I haven’t progressed my level 8 Cloud file past the destruction of Mideel (or even played that file in over a year). Maybe I’ll duplicate the file just to try this.
    I remember using level 8 Omnislash on Ying/Yang, but I don’t remember how pitiful the damage was. I have a feeling that even at that low a level, Omnislash would probably kill him without triggering the counter attack.