2 months ago #11
    Dreamseeker posted...
    VI is objectively the best game of all time. VII is not as great, but it's still one of the better titles.

What a silly statement.

I used to love 6 but it isn't really that good. 7 has its flaws but is definitely a more enjoyable game. It took me a couple playthroughs to fully appreciate 7 though, there are some nuances that you may not necessarily pick up the first time. The gameplay is great too - the difficulty feels appropriate for the most part, and the materia system has built in mechanisms for developing and enhancing your strategy. You can get creative with how you build your team, although you may need to look up certain things to get the most out of it.

Previous Versions
    2 months ago
    Dreamseeker posted...
    VI is objectively the best game of all time. VII is not as great, but it's still one of the better titles.

What a silly statement.

I used to love 6 but it isn't really that good. 7 has its flaws but is definitely a more enjoyable game. It took me a couple playthroughs to fully appreciate 7 though, there are some nuances that you may not necessarily pick up the first time. The gameplay is great too - the difficulty feels appropriate for the most part.