This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. How many are still playing this game?

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 month ago#51
I'm playing it on my PS3 right now. I played it for the very first time in 2017. I love Final Fantasy VII.
OOTs Forest Temple is my favorite Zelda dungeon.
Zarama The Dragon God is the one above all.

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
4 weeks ago#52
Started a fresh game on Steam a few weeks ago but I may put it on hold until Switch version launches, if it will support Squeenix cloud saves

Midgar to Kalm just never gets old for me. It’s exciting and compelling every time
http://i.imgur.com/WQJlV.png

User Info: gilelundro

gilelundro
4 weeks ago#53
LaManoNeraII posted...
Started a fresh game on Steam a few weeks ago but I may put it on hold until Switch version launches, if it will support Squeenix cloud saves

Midgar to Kalm just never gets old for me. It’s exciting and compelling every time

Yeah,starting the journey in the game always find cheerful,getting harder along the way. As well when weapons rampaging the ff7 universe.
Pew Pew Pew

User Info: Deganawidah

Deganawidah
4 weeks ago#54
I'm playing through it now on the PlayStation Classic. This is my first time playing in more than 15 years. I played through the entire game twice, if I remember correctly, on the original PlayStation release.
"History is the road map and without it there is no way to navigate the future." - George Wunderlich

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
4 weeks ago#55
Deganawidah posted...
I'm playing through it now on the PlayStation Classic. This is my first time playing in more than 15 years. I played through the entire game twice, if I remember correctly, on the original PlayStation release.

Let's play at the same time and pretend we are playing Co op
OOTs Forest Temple is my favorite Zelda dungeon.
Zarama The Dragon God is the one above all.

User Info: Deganawidah

Deganawidah
4 weeks ago#56
Forest_Temple posted...
Deganawidah posted...

Let's play at the same time and pretend we are playing Co op

I'm mostly finished at this point. I'm on disc 3 and have done everything except for obtain the three master materia, defeat Emerald Weapon and Ruby Weapon, and the final battle. At this point I'm just grinding for EXP and AP.
"History is the road map and without it there is no way to navigate the future." - George Wunderlich

User Info: Ikasnu

Ikasnu
4 weeks ago#57
I'm doing my 5th playthrough now, this time on psp.
Mr and Mrs 9/5/15, Father on 6/19/16, 1/3/19.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. How many are still playing this game?
  • Topic Archived