This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. How many are still playing this game?

User Info: gilelundro

gilelundro
1 month ago#1
Just curious😂
Pew Pew Pew

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
1 month ago#2
My sister actually texted me like an hour ago saying she was thinking of speedrunning FFVII, so at least one person :p
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/qavbtaQ

User Info: rsnbau

rsnbau
1 month ago#3
Once in a while I’ll chip away at an old challenge file, or load up a file to test some idea that I’ve thought up.
Full playthroughs though? Probably once every two or three years or so I get the itch to replay for storyline purposes. It still gets me.

gilelundro
1 month ago#4
rsnbau posted...
Once in a while I’ll chip away at an old challenge file, or load up a file to test some idea that I’ve thought up.
Full playthroughs though? Probably once every two or three years or so I get the itch to replay for storyline purposes. It still gets me.

Lol,I play in psp,recently😂bring back all memories when i was 17😂
Pew Pew Pew

gilelundro
1 month ago#5
Eevee-Trainer posted...
My sister actually texted me like an hour ago saying she was thinking of speedrunning FFVII, so at least one person :p

Whoa😁really,did you speedrun the game actually?
Pew Pew Pew

gilelundro
1 month ago#6
Damn i think,i'm too old for gamefaqs again😂 forgot my old account😂
Pew Pew Pew

Eevee-Trainer
1 month ago#7
gilelundro posted...
Eevee-Trainer posted...

She was thinking of doing it, but I managed to talk her out of it pretty easily considering it would be her first speedrun and it's, what, 8 hours on average for a decent speedrunner? lol

I personally never did myself. Not enough endurance.
See me on Discord! ^.^

gilelundro
1 month ago#8
Eevee-Trainer posted...
gilelundro posted...
Eevee-Trainer posted...

She was thinking of doing it, but I managed to talk her out of it pretty easily considering it would be her first speedrun and it's, what, 8 hours on average for a decent speedrunner? lol

I personally never did myself. Not enough endurance.

8 hours straight? Whoa👍😁 nice. I never did myself too😁why would I? I have so much fun filling the ranch with golden chocobo😂and finding all materias,well that time though😂back in 1998
Pew Pew Pew

Eevee-Trainer
1 month ago#9
I wonder how long a 100% speedrun of the game would take, depending on what constitutes 100%.

If that includes mastering one of every Materia because of those Master Materia...god what a grind. I got a friend who, last I heard, was pushing 100 hours while doing that.
See me on Discord! ^.^

User Info: Raiu

Raiu
1 month ago#10
I don't actually have it anymore. My PS1 discs are in storage, and my PS1 gave up the ghost over a decade ago.

(And I have such a huge backlog of games right now - I'm in the middle of Octopath Traveler right now, and I never finished Divinity OS2 or KH: Dream Drop Distance, and I never even started KH: Chain of Memories or LoZ: Breath of the Wild, and I kinda want to get back to Infamous 2 and a couple of Lego games I left in limbo, and so many more - that I don't yet want to buy FF7 for PS4 just to have it languish in my library)
-Raiutaryuu-
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. How many are still playing this game?
  • Topic Archived