This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Max All Characters / Players Natural HP - Helpful Monitoring Tool w/ Charts

User Info: codemann8

codemann8
10 months ago#1
Yes, I'm re-posting this topic. I figured I'd give it a better title so that it's better searchable for when this topic gets archived in the future.

I am about to attempt to max all my character's natural HP levels, including Aeris. In doing do, I've created a Google Sheet to assist in that attempt. I figure that I'd provide it to the community for anyone else that wishes to do the same. It basically lets you know which character will level up next and also warn you when characters are close to leveling up (whether in your party or not) and then informing you what that level's acceptable safe values are.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11BZxQM1VdCHOjLAG1XSq6-0-QXeue4gY8bCS4nPG2h8/edit?usp=sharing

Copied from the Mission Statement:
This sheet is meant to assist any player who is attempting to achieve Max HP for every character. The idea is to have this sheet monitor your characters' EXP to determine which character is next in line to level up. Without this sheet, you would have to keep checking all you characters' EXP by using PHS often, which isn't usually feasible especially if you're gaining EXP on the field, not on the world map, like in Junon on Disc 1. Assuming you're trying to max Aeris as well, if you have Vincent in your party (the character with the lowest Safety level at Lv39) and have both Vincent and Cloud dead, the next highest character, Safety Level wise, is Cid at Lv45). Since characters outside your party gain EXP at half the rate, Cid would be Lv81 by the time Aeris in Lv99, so it is essential to monitor ALL characters' EXP throughout this process.

Please read the 'Readme' tab for instructions on its use.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Max All Characters / Players Natural HP - Helpful Monitoring Tool w/ Charts
  • Topic Archived