This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Where Should I Go to Fill Up My Limit Gauge Faster?

User Info: InnerSolace

InnerSolace
6 years ago#1
So, I'm still on disc one, about to go to the Temple of the Ancients. Naturally, I just got Cid. What I want to do is I want to spend a little bit of time getting all of Cid and Vincent's Limit Breaks (up to level three, of course).

I plan on going to the Mythril Mines to get the necessary kills, but I doubt the Ark Dragon will do any significant damage to me in order to fill up Cid and Vincent's Limit gauges that fast (though maybe Hypers will make a significant difference, but I kind of doubt that).

Do note that I have the Manipulate materia, so if there's a strong monster I can Manipulate and fill my characters' Limits faster then I would like to know.

Also note that my characters are in the 40/50 level range.

I tried searching on the board here but couldn't really find a good answer. The ones I found were all for disc two and up.
Signature.

User Info: Strahl

Strahl
6 years ago#2
Try out the Wutai area, some of the enemies over there may be pretty tough for this point of the game.

InnerSolace
6 years ago#3
JCourChesNe posted...
Try out the Wutai area, some of the enemies over there may be pretty tough for this point of the game.

Any enemy in particular that I should be on the lookout for?
Signature.

User Info: Ladysoalluring

Ladysoalluring
6 years ago#4
You don't want to use Aerith's Fury Brand for it? Hyper + Fury Brand spam is usually the way I go for getting all characters use limit X amount of times limits, etc.

Also for Wutai area you're looking for a group of birds. Mideel coast area and the Junon fire alarm trick enemies might also be worth a go.
Official "Vanille" of the Dissidia Duodecim boards

User Info: Gaming_Esquire

Gaming_Esquire
6 years ago#5
I always level up to level 40 and get all limit breaks in the forest by rocket town before beating every boss from carry armor on with KotR.
myroommatetakesbaths.org

Strahl
6 years ago#6
InnerSolace posted...
JCourChesNe posted...

I believe the adamantoise can be found on the shoreline. It should do the trick.

Or heck, the midgar Zolem will fill it up REALLY fast. If you can survive that is.

InnerSolace
6 years ago#7
JCourChesNe posted...
InnerSolace posted...
JCourChesNe posted...

I believe the adamantoise can be found on the shoreline. It should do the trick.

Or heck, the midgar Zolem will fill it up REALLY fast. If you can survive that is.

Hmmm, I didn't think of that one. Not sure if I can Manipulate the Zolom though. If so, then that would definitely be a great choice.
Signature.

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
6 years ago#8
Do what I did as soon as Materia keeper is dead I fought battle via the first forest you run across.

After the mushroom monsters beam of light attacks hits 1 PC 3 times (under Hyper) they will be able to use a limit and Beta/Trine will kill all those monsters with 1 use when it connects.

So I just farmed all limits via the above method and hit level 45+ even before fighting Palmer and had Cid gain ALL of his limits all 6 the same way.

InnerSolace
6 years ago#9
VeghEsther posted...
Do what I did as soon as Materia keeper is dead I fought battle via the first forest you run across.

After the mushroom monsters beam of light attacks hits 1 PC 3 times (under Hyper) they will be able to use a limit and Beta/Trine will kill all those monsters with 1 use when it connects.

So I just farmed all limits via the above method and hit level 45+ even before fighting Palmer and had Cid gain ALL of his limits all 6 the same way.

Cool, I'll check out that spot. Thanks for the suggestion.

If anyone else has any suggestions, please feel free to share.
Signature.

Strahl
6 years ago#10
InnerSolace posted...
VeghEsther posted...

Cool, I'll check out that spot. Thanks for the suggestion.

If anyone else has any suggestions, please feel free to share.

Just a friendly word of advice. Just ignore every post Vegh ever makes ever.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Where Should I Go to Fill Up My Limit Gauge Faster?
  • Topic Archived