This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. So did Cloud and Tifa do it?

User Info: King_Shortt_IX

King_Shortt_IX
8 years ago#21
Vap posted...
Possible, but not provable either way

I think some of the orignal creators indicated that indeed Cloud and Tifa got it on under the Highwind, and opted to do a a more subtle scene instead doing something more direct.

User Info: Bartz

Bartz
8 years ago#22
Yeah, Ultimania confirmed that they bumped uglies.
Currently playing: Dissidia 012: Duodecim [Current Mains: Prishe, Terra, Bartz, Thunder Lady, Kain]
My Duodecim videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/TehPyro

User Info: KrossRoads

KrossRoads
8 years ago#23
Yes indeed they did! That scene (for some reason above all others, including the cross-dressing) was singled out and changed before final release. The creators have said the original would have Tifa and Cloud come out of the chocobo stable on the airship the morning after. Tifa would peek out to make sure no one saw, and Cloud would just stroll out and shrug.

Apparently this stepped over the line and it was pulled back to what we see today.
"Why, I never!" "You should, it's fun"

User Info: Jukain

Jukain
8 years ago#24
^ Yes, because that's horrifying compared to Cloud being an a hot tub full of naked muscle dudes or being dry humped and slapped by a clothed muscle dude or the entire scene with the Don... not to mention consensual incest of chococbos.
...and, with this, my conquest of Final Fantasy XIII is finally complete!!! ~ I so happy...
http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/6451/18988119637844039388310.jpg

User Info: Litane

Litane
8 years ago#25
Yes indeed they did! That scene (for some reason above all others, including the cross-dressing) was singled out and changed before final release. The creators have said the original would have Tifa and Cloud come out of the chocobo stable on the airship the morning after. Tifa would peek out to make sure no one saw, and Cloud would just stroll out and shrug.

Apparently this stepped over the line and it was pulled back to what we see today.

I wonder why they did that.

That doesn't sound like it stepped over the line at all....unlike the stuff with Don Corneo and the Mukki gangbang in the hot tub. VII was pretty bold with racy stuff. Mind you the chocobo stable wouldn't have been my first choice, ewww.
what you said was a mixture of made up stuff and made up stuff ~ Aceviper

User Info: SweetSweetBacon

SweetSweetBacon
8 years ago#26
Quote:Yes indeed they did! That scene (for some reason above all others, including the cross-dressing) was singled out and changed before final release. The creators have said the original would have Tifa and Cloud come out of the chocobo stable on the airship the morning after. Tifa would peek out to make sure no one saw, and Cloud would just stroll out and shrug.

I wonder why they did that.

That doesn't sound like it stepped over the line at all....unlike the stuff with Don Corneo and the Mukki gangbang in the hot tub. VII was pretty bold with racy stuff. Mind you the chocobo stable wouldn't have been my first choice, ewww.

@Litane

Re: chocobo stables

If it's with Tifa, anywhere is fair game lol
www.roseredalibi.com

User Info: EgoKiller801

EgoKiller801
8 years ago#27
Yup, Tifa is one classy broad.
Current time wasters: Chrono Cross, Dark Cloud 2, Zelda: LttP

User Info: Tyrantking

Tyrantking
8 years ago#28
lol, this board is still awesome.
Hah! Tough luck, kids! If anyone’s going to eat her, it’s me!- Yuri (Shadow Hearts)

User Info: Smokey_Bera

Smokey_Bera
8 years ago#29
"Ewwwww, I have Chocobo poo on my bum!", Tifa exclaims.
Cloud strolls out of the stable and shrugs.
One love
One heart

User Info: PLZKLLME0080

PLZKLLME0080
8 years ago#30
It is indeed implied, and the original creators did indeed start out with a way more implying scene, but I still think Cloud is asexual.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. So did Cloud and Tifa do it?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A