This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Is Knights of the Round to cheap?

User Info: VRFTW

VRFTW
11 years ago#1
I got KotR right before the Weapon fight outside of Midgar on disc 2. I used a guide for all the chocobo stuff, I know, I suck. I regret it, lol, but KotR feels to easy. I killed Weapon, Proud Clod, and Ultima weapon in one hit. Does it get any harder? Should I have saved KotR for my second playthrough? I know I could just stop using it, but I wanna know if it ever gets hard enough to where I can use it and the enemy won't die and I can feel like it's not a cheat...
Gamertag - Xmf O doomX / PSN - butwave [ long story ] / Youtube account - ThePsychoticPanda ^_^

User Info: Jukain

Jukain
11 years ago#2
The only things that won't die in one casting to it are Safer Sephiroth, Ruby WEAPON, and Emerald WEAPON.

But yeah, it's still pretty damned overpowered.

The only fight I feel it's merited to use it on is Carry Armour at the Underwater Reactor. That bastard deserves it.
I'm a girl, damn it! I wanna do girly things! Like fix up someone's hair and get phone calls expressing romantic sentiments!

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
11 years ago#3
LMAO your wrong Safer Sephiroth does die in one casting of it. You just have to remove his wall he casts on himself.
**** happens when you party naked

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
11 years ago#4
Overpowered but unlike you I could use it against Carry Armor since I had it usable right before fighting it.

Jukain
11 years ago#5
^ You say that like it makes you better than the TC or something.
I'm a girl, damn it! I wanna do girly things! Like fix up someone's hair and get phone calls expressing romantic sentiments!

Fade2black001
11 years ago#6
Umm no not by any means better than the TC but better than you perhaps cause I pointed out a flaw in what you said. So i jsut wanted you to see your error in your post is all.

User Info: unknownrpg

unknownrpg
11 years ago#7
^ You say that like it makes you better than the TC or something.

Well it's Vegh, what did you expect?
if you are seeing this then i am not on my psp

Jukain
11 years ago#8
Umm no not by any means better than the TC but better than you perhaps cause I pointed out a flaw in what you said. So i jsut wanted you to see your error in your post is all.

I wasn't referring to you, I was talking about Vegh.

To you, though, I mean... if I'm wrong I'm wrong but mainly I was referring to Level 99 Superpowered Safer Sephiroth. Even with his Wall off I don't think he would die with just one casting of Knights of Round.

User Info: unknownrpg

unknownrpg
11 years ago#9
Well you gotta figure
Safer Seph at max has 400k HP
KOTR 13 hits x 9999 =129,987

And that's taking into consideration that you hit 9999 every time.
if you are seeing this then i am not on my psp

Fade2black001
11 years ago#10
OK Jukain then in that situation then i will be wrong.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. Is Knights of the Round to cheap?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A