The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dwffmaster

dwffmaster
10 years ago#1
I just finished the game and there are a few unanswered questions I have.

What is with the monsters in the Nibel Mountain reactor? If they had been exposed to Mako just like Sephiroth and all the other SOLDIER members, why did they turn out as beasts?

How can Sephiroth carry Jenova around, and how come there are several different forms of Jenova?

How old is Sephiroth and what did he do between the the Nibelheim incident and the beginning of the game?

What are the black cloak guys and why can Sephiroth control them?

dwffmaster
10 years ago#2
Anyone?

User Info: TalicPartTwo

TalicPartTwo
10 years ago#3
*SPOILERS*

Most of these questions were answered in the game if you paid attention, but here some info about it.

What is with the monsters in the Nibel Mountain reactor? If they had been exposed to Mako just like Sephiroth and all the other SOLDIER members, why did they turn out as beasts?

SOLDIER members are exposed to mako, but those monsters in the Nibelheim reactor were exposed to a much high concentration of mako energy, thus turning the test subjects into monsters.

How can Sephiroth carry Jenova around, and how come there are several different forms of Jenova?

The "Sephiroth" you follow the whole game is actually Jenova taking the form of Sephiroth. The different forms you fight are different pieces of Jenova that detached from the body. And the final Jenova from you face is a combination of the previous ones.

How old is Sephiroth and what did he do between the the Nibelheim incident and the beginning of the game?

I'm not certain, but I think Sephiroth was in his late 20s early 30s during the Nibelheim Incident

What are the black cloak guys and why can Sephiroth control them?

They are Sephiroth clones created by Hojo.
http://gensou.us/boards/index
Sometimes you just need to have fun

User Info: Punisher_80401

Punisher_80401
10 years ago#4
And the Sephiroth "Clones" are the survivors of the incident in Nibelheim, after the incident Hojo experimented on not only both Zack and Cloud, but also the people of Nibelheim, to prove his Reunion theory that when Jenova was separated and the cells put into different people, they would reunite to reform Jenova.
###-The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the guy who can't run fast-###

User Info: speilzehn

speilzehn
10 years ago#5

You'll have to bare with me on my accuracy as it's been a few years since i last played this game. But the real Sephiroth was knocked into the lifestream (at the bottom of the Mako reactor) by Cloud at the Nibelheim incident. After many years he reemerges at the North crater, which you see in the game when you put the black materia into him, remember? So between Nibelheim and the game the real Sephiroth is in the lifestream.
<< Brawl - 3695-1837-5278 >>
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3503/zoidbergdanceanimateys7.gif

User Info: Zwei_Thanatos

Zwei_Thanatos
10 years ago#6
Loose Ends: FF7 is full of them.

dwffmaster
10 years ago#7
Well let's try to solve some of them. Surely someone who has played all the Compilation games can shed some light on some of the mysteries.
  • Topic Archived