This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. It's all Cloud and Tifa's fault...(SPOILERS)

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
10 years ago#1
This whole game, could have ended 5 years ago, in Nebilhiem. Heres how.

When Cloud attempts to join SOLDIER, its for the purpose of becoming stronger, to impress Tifa. Now seeing as how Cloud attempting to join SOLDIER causes just about ALL of the stuff in this game to happen, allow me to get to my point. Cloud and Tifa love each other, but are too insecure(or perhaps stupid?) to tell each other, both of them apparently wanting the other to make the first move. Never happens. Anyways, because Cloud joins Shinra, and eventually is kicked out, he becomes a mercenary, goes to Midgar, meets Tifa, joins AVALANCHE, blows up a reactor, destroys a second one, and falls about 2000 feet(WHO FREAKING SURVIVES A 2000 FOOT FALL?!) and meets Aeris. About 2 days later, the plate falls, and the journey begans.

FREEZE FRAME.

If Cloud and Tifa had simply TOLD each other their feelings, would Cloud have still left for Midgar to join SOLDIER? I think not. So then, Sephiroth, Zack, and two un-named Shinra troops would have gone to Nebihiem, Tifa would do her guide thing, Sephiroth would go nuts, kill everyone like normal, which, since Cloud never left he too would perish, Tifa and Zack would die at the reactor, and Sephiroth would destroy the world. End of game.

Now I suppose since Cloud and Tifa we're fools, one of the best games ever was made, but honestly, it all could have ended in Nebilhiem...

Please do not stab, shoot, crush, bite, slash, or hurt me in any other way if this topic sucks as it's my first non-question topic on Gamefaqs.

User Info: Ryushikaze

Ryushikaze
10 years ago#2
Except if Tifa is endangered, Cloud still goes batzguano, takes down Sephiroth, and likely gets pulled into the Copy Project.
Advent Fanboys: Fear the fanboys. Then laugh at them. - A Naked Tifa Production
http://rapidshare.com/files/16105412/bien-xvid-ff7.Advent_Fanboys.srt

User Info: DaRealGodofWar

DaRealGodofWar
10 years ago#3
If Cloud and Tifa just told each other their feelings, the Cloud would have never join SOLIDER and all the stuff wouldn't have happened, and FFVII would have been a major flop, which would have prevented it from a success, and so people wouldn't have talked about it on forums, which would have prevented you from making this topic.

So all in all, I'm glad those two were insecure and glad Cloud joined SOLIDER to impress Tifa.
Money can't buy you happiness.....but money can rent happiness for a REAL long time.

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
10 years ago#4
Yeah I said that at the end, and Cloud was already killed by Sephiroth in my scenario so...But yeah im glad they're insecure too.

User Info: donutbandit0

donutbandit0
10 years ago#5
There's only one big hole in your theory - Cloud and Tifa didn't have those feelings for each other then.

Cloud himself said he barely knew Tifa, and Tifa was surprised that he asked her to meet him at the well.
There are few things more disturbing than waking up in the morning, only to discover that you are dead for the rest of your life.

User Info: Fiop

Fiop
10 years ago#6
But what about the generic soldier who took Cloud's place? That guy would be the hero instead!
"If the ax is dull and the man does not whet the edge, he must put forth more strength; but wisdom help him to succeed." -- Ecclesiastes 10:10

Ryushikaze
10 years ago#7
There's only one big hole in your theory - Cloud and Tifa didn't have those feelings for each other then.

Cloud himself said he barely knew Tifa, and Tifa was surprised that he asked her to meet him at the well.

They did still have their feelings for each other. Not developed but there. Cloud did everything he did to get Tifa's attention, and Tifa thought Cloud was cute. His was also the only request to the water tower that she actually went to (Dismantling, IIRC, contains the exerpts of her diary stating this.)

User Info: daflock1

daflock1
10 years ago#8
*agrees with Donutbandit*
Marlene will be smokin' when she hits puberty. - Ryushikaze

Ryushikaze
10 years ago#9
And daffodil makes yet another utterly useless post. daffy, donutbandit is incorrect in what he has stated. You are agreeing with someone who is wrong. That makes you wrong.

Just so you know. I know you have this notion that when you and other people agree, that makes you correct, but it doesn't. It just means that when you're wrong, you get to be wrong together.

User Info: Heatherlover

Heatherlover
10 years ago#10
lol what
PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP and Nokia N95 Owner
www.codemasters-project.net/vb --> CB,GS,AR Codes
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VII
  3. It's all Cloud and Tifa's fault...(SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived