• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bebop

Bebop
3 months ago#1
As soon as I recruit Rad, I'll drug him, take his gear, leave him in the middle of the forest and let the deadly deadly Woodmans have their way with him.

Then I'll hire a male Capricorn, name him "Rad", and sell his equips for a net cost of 1250 gil. I'll then have fake Rad unlock the Mime job without gaining a level via a combination of spillover and stealing his experience all while fine-tuning his Brave and Faith accordingly. Then I'll level him as a Mime until he's reached level 8 (eight), change him back to a Squire, and give him the real Rad's old gear!

He'll have vastly improved stats and nobody will ever know the difference! >xD Mwa-ha-ha-ha! >xD Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!! >xD

Unless I guess the real Rad beats them Woodmans and comes back... that would be quite awkward.. :/

Me: Oh! Rad! Where have you been? And why are you naked? Well, nevermind that I guess, come meet our newest party member! It's you, but buffer! :D

User Info: Raijinili

Raijinili
3 months ago#2
Go to Rad, press Select, and then press Circle on Rad's name.

Bebop
3 months ago#3
Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Disregard!!! >:O

User Info: meanspirit90

meanspirit90
3 months ago#4
But on wotl the fake Rad would have something interesting to say :3
Thirst of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Just go back to your beer

User Info: Ilishe

Ilishe
3 months ago#5
That's a bad Rad the lad.
~Phoenix Nine~
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~

User Info: meanspirit90

meanspirit90
3 months ago#6
Yeah most generics actually have fun line, guess ted woolsey just became lazy / actually run out of time so they all became silent.

On the other hand psp remove the spell quote... Guess we can have the cake and eat it too
Thirst of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Just go back to your beer

Bebop
3 months ago#7
meanspirit90 posted...
ted woolsey

Who the hell is that? Is that the 1 dude Squaresoft hired to translate the U.S. PSX version in 6 hours and paid him with pogs?

User Info: Fanatic

Fanatic
3 months ago#8
If they paid him in pogs, he could have least made this:

https://www.jamesfreemangallery.com/artworks/joshua-goode/restored-pog-chainmail
This space is dedicated to Final Fantasy Tactics, the truly Best. Game. Ever.

User Info: Kain_Demitri

Kain_Demitri
3 months ago#9
Fanatic posted...
If they paid him in pogs, he could have least made this:

https://www.jamesfreemangallery.com/artworks/joshua-goode/restored-pog-chainmail

Who needs defense when you can blind your opponents!
THE MOST OVERPOWERED MIME YOU'VE SEEN!

User Info: Taterzz

Taterzz
3 months ago#10
what kind of trauma did you suffer as a child to subject Rad to such inhumane treatment? he's clearly the best character in the entire game.
You just lost the game.
  • Topic Archived