• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fanatic

Fanatic
3 months ago#11
I admit, weaponizing hats is a thing that is done, even if it's a bit of an odd job.

As for Mr. Morrison... well, I was trying for a bit of flair to sway you. When I was way back where, getting schooled, there was a person here who put forth the proposition that you could petition the board with flair. Petition the board with flair. Petition the board.... with flair.

YOU CANNOT PETITION A BOARD, WITH FLAIR!

You have to argue substance. And Monks have the best HP, which new users will almost certainly find convenient!
This space is dedicated to Final Fantasy Tactics, the truly Best. Game. Ever.

User Info: Bebop

Bebop
3 months ago#12
Oh yeah, Reis has innate Tame, doesn't she. So you CAN get Ribbons and FS Bags after all, my bad.

Fanatic posted...
Monks have the best HP

Not after equipment they don't!

They don't know how, to put on a hat,
So their HP, is hardly all that...
XD

The flair thing is funny though ^.^

User Info: Raijinili

Raijinili
3 months ago#13
Whoa whoa whoa. You're letting Reis jobchange from Holy Dragon to Dragonkin? NOGO.

User Info: Bebop

Bebop
3 months ago#14
Ah I see, you're right! That would be really lame!

(So which one of you wiseguys finally installed a humor chip in raijinili?)

I wasn't expecting that at all, man. xD The first thing I thought was, "Oh is it the dragon form that has innate Tame?" Then I realized what was really going on..

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
3 months ago#15
Fanatic posted...
I admit, weaponizing hats is a thing that is done, even if it's a bit of an odd job.

As for Mr. Morrison... well, I was trying for a bit of flair to sway you. When I was way back where, getting schooled, there was a person here who put forth the proposition that you could petition the board with flair. Petition the board with flair. Petition the board.... with flair.

YOU CANNOT PETITION A BOARD, WITH FLAIR!

You have to argue substance. And Monks have the best HP, which new users will almost certainly find convenient!

I get your references, all of them.

You are truly the Wizard King!

A real Ivalician poet!

User Info: Ilishe

Ilishe
3 months ago#16
Blugeo'd for hammer, man.
~Phoenix Nine~
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~

User Info: Lockeadon

Lockeadon
3 months ago#17