• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Tactics
  3. 99 Items poaching glitch.

User Info: maugeh

maugeh
7 years ago#1
Has anyone encountered glitch where you go to deep dungeon and poach some enemies on some random floor, and when you go to fur shop there is suddenly 99 pcs of EVERYTHING available?
It has been many years since this happened to me, so im not sure did they just magically appear in my inventory or to fur shop.... Only thing i remember clearly is that i had 99 pcs of everything available in my inventory (Including chaos blades and every other rare item.).
So has anyone encountered something like this????

User Info: Matayu

Matayu
7 years ago#2
Never happened to me. But I have gotten 99 items and a glitch ain't one.

User Info: philsov

philsov
7 years ago#3
But I have gotten 99 items and a glitch ain't one.

I hate you so much right now.
...And the pain was enough to make a shy, bald Bhuddist reflect and plan a mass murder.
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=3952.0

User Info: Matayu

Matayu
7 years ago#4
philsov posted...
But I have gotten 99 items and a glitch ain't one.

I hate you so much right now.

c'mon...I couldn't pass that up

User Info: Sekundes1986

Sekundes1986
7 years ago#5
So you did this a long time ago and you only remember having 99 of everything in your inventory? Well you can duplicate weapons at a normal shop using the two swords ability and a little glitch, so you could have gotten 99 Chaos Blades etc. from doing that, I think you can duplicate shields also but I'm not sure. I know you can't duplicate any other piece of equipment this way though, and I've never heard of a poach glitch that gives you 99 copies of an item.

If you haven't played that particular save file in a while then you probably got the items some other way, like using the two swords glitch. It's easy to get 99 of of every rare weapon, but not accessories.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Tactics
  3. 99 Items poaching glitch.
  • Topic Archived