• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. Poll: Which platform are you playing FFIX on?

User Info: VS11v

VS11v
4 months ago#1
Which platform are you playing FFIX on?

I am currently playing FFIX as a PSOne Classic on my Vita. How about you?

User Info: Happy2lucky

Happy2lucky
4 months ago#2
Still got the PSX discs lying around somewhere at my parents' house, but nowadays I just play on Steam - more convenient for me, and also the boosters such as x3 speed and toggle random encounters come in pretty handy.
You people that have 5+ games on your 'currently playing' sigs stress me out. I can barely keep up with playing 2 at once.
Currently playing: LR:FFXIII, KH2

User Info: sano83

sano83
4 months ago#3
Steam for the win.

You can play the game with a mouse only (for most of the game).
[Its devolution, Baby.]

User Info: xiutye

xiutye
4 months ago#4
PSP eboot compiled from my discs. Only PS1 game I don't play that way is BoF 3 because there's a 16:9 version made specially for PSP.
I judge everyone based on their sig. If you wanna judge me for that, go ahead.

User Info: SuperTriforce

SuperTriforce
4 months ago#5
I'm on PS4. Got a bunch of the available remasters on the platform and just recently decided to give the series a go. Finished FF7 a month ago, and now I'm tackling FF9.

sano83
4 months ago#6
SuperTriforce posted...
I'm on PS4. Got a bunch of the available remasters on the platform and just recently decided to give the series a go. Finished FF7 a month ago, and now I'm tackling FF9.

So it is your first time playing it?
[Its devolution, Baby.]

User Info: SuperTriforce

SuperTriforce
4 months ago#7
sano83 posted...

It is, yes! I'm liking this one a lot more than 7, and overall having a great time with it.
I'm currently on my way back to Madain Sari, after clearing the Lifa Tree.

I think this is the game to finally win me over. I never cared much for the series, but now I'm starting to dig it.

User Info: Zaltera

Zaltera
4 months ago#8
I've been playing the Steam version instead of using an emulator or the original discs.

Been using Beatrix lately and have noticed that Save the Queen causes Seiken attacks to be ridiculously weak compared to Steiner even if her normal attack is far more powerful. I have been considering giving the sword attack power equivalent to the usual for level 99 but Hades Workshop has been crashing endlessly.

Aside from this and some strange regen behavior, I have had no problems. Buying it again was worth it.
Why is it that he can hit a 3rd baseman on a frozen rope from 300 feet away, but he can't hit a 12 foot tall catcher from 60 feet 6 inches away?
-Awesomeo_4000

sano83
4 months ago#9
SuperTriforce posted...
sano83 posted...

It is, yes! I'm liking this one a lot more than 7, and overall having a great time with it.

I think this is the game to finally win me over. I never cared much for the series, but now I'm starting to dig it.

Cool! It is my favourite numbered game in the franchise.
And you are about the middle of the story.
Great story, and my favourite moment is still coming, so I hope you appreciate it.
[Its devolution, Baby.]

User Info: DualArms

DualArms
4 months ago#10
Playing it on PS4. Had a great time playing it.

SuperTriforce posted...
sano83 posted...

Have fun. Hope you enjoy it until the end of the game.
PSN ID: ChaosRaiden999 (Blank Friend Requests will be ignored)
Youtube Channel: https://goo.gl/LJXnb8 | Reviews Blog: https://goo.gl/Qk7uyY
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. Poll: Which platform are you playing FFIX on?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers