Trophy/Missables Walk through?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. Trophy/Missables Walk through?

User Info: Fondantcookie

Fondantcookie
9 months ago#1
Hi

I played FF9 several times back in the PS1 days and absolutely loved it.

Unfortunately for me, being older now, I don't have the time to commit to playing a game through over and over.

As such, can anyone recommend a decent walkthrough/guide which will allow me to get all collectables/missables linked to trophies in my first run?

I don't feel so bad about using a guide as I've played it through at least 3 times in the past...

That way there is only the Excalibur II playthrough to deal with...

Cheers in advance :-)

User Info: Gurthawoe

Gurthawoe
9 months ago#2
I'm not sure about the trophies part, but atomos e2pg faq has a list with all treasures.
Edit: also good to remind that this is the psx board and this version had no trophies, so you may want to check the pc board, I guess

User Info: meanspirit90

meanspirit90
9 months ago#3
Yes, I remember someone whine that one ATE require you to have very little gil and since at PSX that kind of ATE reward is equally meaningless (plus no way to track viewed ATE in any way) make many guide skip unimportant ATEs like that.
Thirst of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Just go back to your beer
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. Trophy/Missables Walk through?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived