• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. My Analysis of Final Fantasy 9: The Characters [Part 2]
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Vir27

Vir27
6 years ago#3
I think you overextended your conceit. All good about your boredom and all that. As an analysis I'd have more easily concurred on several points except I was busy trying to see this stereotype weaved into every situation. Have you considered mentioning specific, supporting incidents from the game (we have a fine script) to make it easier for the reader to join the two? That said, placing the burden of your argument on a stereotype must seem as likely to induce dissonance as understanding even if you evidence more. Despite it immersing you throughout your experience in the game, I've got to think it's not the only metaphor you know and that since you seem so sensitive to its nuances (where I thought you used it too often to keep meaning) you doubted from the start its repetition would work more productively for you than for Square.
(message deleted)

User Info: T_Nori

T_Nori
6 years ago#5
Useless thread
Vir, you broke his fragile brain. Simple words may be boring, but are usually more effective when communicating with a guy like him.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. My Analysis of Final Fantasy 9: The Characters [Part 2]
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A