• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Eyes
  3. Looked for this game for a long time

User Info: Vaugo

Vaugo
9 years ago#1
I owned a copy of Eternal Eyes some years ago, and I remember enjoying it quite a lot. The years went on and something jogged my memory about this game. I couldn't remember the name, so I tried searching for it, using every tidbit of information I could remember. Eventually I gave up, thinking I'd never figure it out.

For the past few years I've had moments where I would get the desire to try and seek it out again, but each time was just a futile waste of effort. That is until just a short time ago.

I performed another search just the other day, and was again unsuccessful. Today, however, while browsing the RPGclassics website, I decided to give it another shot. I scanned down the list of Playstation RPGs they had available until I saw Eternal Eyes.

The name sounded familiar, so I did a google image search for it. Suffice to say I was overjoyed when I realized that this was the game that I had been looking for. I checked out several pictures before finally convincing myself that this was the right game.

I will definitely be buying a copy, but more than that I'm just glad to have found it. Whether or not the game has withstood the test of time, it'll still be great for the nostalgia value.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Eyes
  3. Looked for this game for a long time
  • Topic Archived