• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Eyes
  3. I'm probably the only person who likes this game.

User Info: blanco_rapper

blanco_rapper
11 years ago#21
This game is the god of bargain bin gaming.

Hands down. Nothing compares. Also agree on the crappy controls. If they implemented the Tactics battle controls it could have been even better. I also liked the jewel system.
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more Californians happy?

User Info: DemonicSpiritS

DemonicSpiritS
10 years ago#22
They should remake this game to Eternal Eye's 2 :D for the Ps3
Demonic:My soul... Spirit: What I am...
Psn:DemonicSpirit

blanco_rapper
10 years ago#23
Please. it would be better on the PS1 >_>

Still love this game bee tee dubs.

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
10 years ago#24
It is playable. Its pretty much near the bottom of the barrell though. If you have a lot of games you wanted to try and this is on it I would try it last. For me it was Vandal Hearts 1/2, Vanguard Bandits,Kartia,Jade Cocoon, and the first persona. I didn't really like any of them but I liked this one the least :)

blanco_rapper
10 years ago#25
Then you don't belong in this topic scum bag :)

User Info: Siblingz

Siblingz
10 years ago#26
Heh, leveling is to easy and there weren't that many times when all my puppets "died" Or course this was my 7th playthrough. The story is to short. But with the level 99 cap you can't blame it.
If you wanna see how smart you are Click here

User Info: jigglyweigel

jigglyweigel
10 years ago#27
This topic needs to live on!

User Info: xZarx

xZarx
10 years ago#28
seriously this game is great i got it when it first came out for $20 is was a great buy this game never gets old cause every time u play through there is a different experience because i use different puppets yes its short but try collecting all the puppets and its not short that takes a while and people shouldn't compare this game with others cause this game isn't supposed to be like others i mean the evolving system is unique maybe not the battle system but still

blanco_rapper
10 years ago#29
Above poster would have gotten the death sentence from the grammar police. Jesus man ever heard of even a freakin' comma?

User Info: Alpha_0821

Alpha_0821
10 years ago#30
I remember playing this ages ago; wonderful experience as a child, one of my personal favourites... I found the game stored in a forgotten box in the basement, only to find a huge crack on it! -.-
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future. He makes his own."~Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid
PSN: Alpha-0821
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Eyes
  3. I'm probably the only person who likes this game.
  • Topic Archived