• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Eyes
  3. I'm probably the only person who likes this game.

User Info: jigglyweigel

jigglyweigel
11 years ago#1
Probably.

User Info: swordwarrior12

swordwarrior12
11 years ago#2
No
A person's generosity is misplaced. Everything is 'I', 'me', 'mine' until fault is placed. Then it's 'you', 'you", 'yours'.

User Info: blanco_rapper

blanco_rapper
11 years ago#3
You're wrong, I thought this game was amazing. So fun for when you're pissed off at FFT.
"Enjoy your pancakes loser" - spellcastermaster

jigglyweigel
11 years ago#4
Yey.

User Info: RX_Gron

RX_Gron
11 years ago#5
no way this game is rly cool!
plus when you could get it in the store it was cheep... alot of people give this game crap but i say to hell with them they just need to give it more of a chance and stop comparing it to other games. dont get me wrong the game has problems... but still i played it in my early/mid ps1 years i was still a young un now im looking for an iso of it to play on my pc. gota relive it you know. anyway sry for ramble i do that alot.... good game imho

User Info: Jati_no_Rei

Jati_no_Rei
11 years ago#6
I was actually surprised at how cool this game was, based on it's price and reputation. That said, it's no AtL2/FFT/Phantom Brave. still a fun romp, though.
Romancing SaGa Quests Completed / playing:
Jamil, Aisha, Albert, Claudia.............../ Barbara

User Info: Dr_Nusakan

Dr_Nusakan
11 years ago#7
Nope, I'm another of the few Eternal Eyes fans. :-) I agree that critics shouldn't compare it so harshly to other games; it should just be accepted as one of the more easy, less complicated RPGs. I sort of like the plot and characters, even if there isn't much information about them. It would be cool to see this game as a movie or anime series, too.

User Info: ShaunnyC

ShaunnyC
11 years ago#8
This game is massively under-rated. Why did it get such terrible reviews?

User Info: Dr_Nusakan

Dr_Nusakan
11 years ago#9
I'm guessing that since it came out after some of the big and challenging RPGs that have complex plots, Eternal Eyes just didn't seem to measure up. I know it's not really a difficult game, but once in a while it's nice to play something more simple. If it had been made in the early days of the PS1, it probably would be appreciated more. :-(

jigglyweigel
11 years ago#10
The magic of Bargain Bin gaming. Too bad we don't have those where I live. My copy was actually found by my brother at Wal-Mart for like 5 bucks.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Eyes
  3. I'm probably the only person who likes this game.
  • Topic Archived