• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GoatEclipse

GoatEclipse
10 years ago#1
The planes that the pig flies in! Ack! It keeps shooting me to death! Ack!
Tf2 with the Orange Box: The cake is a SPY!
Currently playing: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Prototype.

User Info: Metallix1000

Metallix1000
10 years ago#2
Yeah I hate those things. Some of the time I can't even figure out where its shooting from. I hear the noise..but don't see anything =/ that and they seem to take a lot of bullets anyway. I usually move around and ignore em
''Isn't Munchables those little packs you buy at the store for your school-age kids?'' -VeiledGenesis

GoatEclipse
10 years ago#3
Hey, I didn't realize that someone else was on this board.

Glad to know that somebody else is actually posting here.
---

Metallix1000
10 years ago#4
Heh. Yeah. Occasionally I will check on here for topics. Mostly I lurk unless I have any thoughts to contribute.
''Isn't Munchables those little packs you buy at the store for your school-age kids?'' -VeiledGenesis

User Info: IWANT2B3LI3V3

IWANT2B3LI3V3
10 years ago#5
Ya i've been lurking this game for awhile now. Waiting for my copy of DN64 from ebay. Any day now

GoatEclipse
10 years ago#6
Ugh, I have encountered some dire glitch that only seems to occur on a blue moon ( in other words, fiddle and tilt the cartridge ). Everything, almost EVERY sprite seems to turn into some... Confetti, or some ugly paste strewn with unidentifiable colored pixels.

Managed to recreate it with an emulator. Do the "cartridge tilt" with PJ - 64. It's freaky.
When life hands me lemons, I make beef stew!

Metallix1000
10 years ago#7
^thats odd. I never had that happen XD. sounds interesting

GoatEclipse
10 years ago#8
I think it happens when you overheat the system too.
When life hands me lemons, I make beef stew!

Metallix1000
10 years ago#9
Ive never had my system overheat. Though one time I heard strange noises coming from below the cartridge
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A