• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ace_Anderson

Ace_Anderson
10 years ago#1
I've bought this game a few weeks ago and started playing it and have searched for maps for this game and was wondering where I can find maps for this game??

Any ideas of where I can find maps for this game??

Thanks..
Look at my info page for my animal crossing ds and wii info.

User Info: GoatEclipse

GoatEclipse
10 years ago#2
I... don't think you can for a Nintendo 64...
(*Insert Pun Here*)

Ace_Anderson
10 years ago#3
well, i've found maps for the doom 64 game that I bought along with this game so I know there's maps for that one.

User Info: Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon
10 years ago#4
I think that GoatEclipse is under the misaprehension that you mean you are looking for user created maps (i.e. levels) to add to Duke Nukem 64, to replace the built in levels play through, as you can with Duke Nukem 3D on the PC, whereas you mean pictures of the levels, in top down map format, so that you can see where to go and what to do?

Is that right? Anyway, I've never seen any maps of DN64's levels, but they are mostly similar to DN3D's maps, so if you find any online or in magazines then they'd be helpful.

Edit: Just found:

http://www.3drealms.com/books.html

where you can order a book for Duke Nukem 64 that contains maps (according to the text on that page).
When you've finished here, don't forget to visit:
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/

Ace_Anderson
10 years ago#5
I'm just basically looking for maps that look straight down for the Nintendo 64 version of Duke Nukem.

I'd be thankful to get any maps for this game.

Thanks..
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 5 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 2 Questions (2 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A