• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Duke Nukem 64
  3. Finally I have this game again.

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
10 years ago#1
So, I went to my local card/used game/ random hockey stuff store the other day and actually found myself a copy of this game. It's been one of the top games on my list since I decided to rebuild my old 64 collection.
This was actually the first game I ever played for the 64 way back in 97 and I love it as much now as I did then. So many good memories...Now I just need to get the turok games, conker's bad fur day and a few more old classics and my 64 collection will be complete....at which point I guess I'll start stocking up on controllers.
Anyway, I see this board has sadly slowed down to a death crawl, so I'm here to do my part preserving the epicness that is this game. XD
Favorite games of all time
Star Fox series, F-E-A-R series, Monster Hunter series, Anything for Nintendo 64

User Info: GoatEclipse

GoatEclipse
10 years ago#2
Well, I have to agree. I love this game, but my 64 is starting to wear down. I have been trying to keep this board up and running, but it's as easy as starting my Nintendo 64 after I don't use it for months.
(*Insert Pun Here*)
  1. Boards
  2. Duke Nukem 64
  3. Finally I have this game again.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A