• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior VII
  3. Items that auto heal?

User Info: ultrazacky

ultrazacky
2 years ago#1
Hey so I have a question for anybody who might know the answer. So I know that there are a few armors in this game that cause healing after a round.

However I have Gabo gaining healing and as far as I can tell he doesnt have any equipment on him that gives healing.

So far he has the Dragon Knuckle, Water Armor, Kitten Shield, Wind Helm and Wind Charm. He also has all classes mastered and he is currently in Hero Class.

Does anybody know what could be causing this auto heal on Gabo? I cannot figure it out.
2D Gaming 4 Life

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword
2 years ago#2
Hero class.
FAQ status - DW3 GBC (97%), DQ4 DS (10%), DQ4 solo DS (60%), DQ5 DS (20%), DQ6 DS (85%), DQ7 3DS (10%), FF4 DS (47%)

User Info: thunderbird006

thunderbird006
2 years ago#3
Sacred Armour is the only Armour that auto heals.

Hero class is the only class that auto heals. But you have to be in that class currently to receive it.

There are a few items as you know that can heal your HP. You should know them.. But they are heal shield,wonder rock, bless staff, sage staff, and sage's rock/stone. All of which can heal you WHEN USED AS ITEMS, but NOT AUTO HEAL YOU.
Remember the name Thunderbird006!!For I will return again!Mario Kart Wii FC:WWW 0603 0166 7510. Pkmn Platinum 0131-1325-4573. SSBBrawl FC 3910 2300 9382
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior VII
  3. Items that auto heal?
  • Topic Archived