Gracos - am I screwed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior VII
  3. Gracos - am I screwed?

User Info: ploodie

ploodie
2 years ago#1
So I haven't been upgrading my equipment, saving my money for whenever I got to the point that I couldn't keep up in battle anymore. Didn't realize that getting to the Graco area became a dead end, and now I am seemingly cut off from any shops to upgrade armor and weapons!

So my question is, should I got back three hours to my last save, or just keep trying? Here's what I've got...

Hero - lvl21- Mastered Warrior learning Mage (lvl4
Pixy Sword
Silver Armor
Iron Shield
Iron Mask
STR Ring

Maribel-Lvl21 - Mastered Mage learning Cleric (lvl4)
Leather Whip
Silk Robe
Tray Shield
Bunny Tiara
Tights

Gabo - Lvl20 - Mastered Mariner learning Fighter (lvl 6)
Blade Boomerang
Glam Armor
Kitten Shield
Captain Hat
Scarf

I've got Hero with SwordDanc
I've got Maribel usually spamming BOOM
I've got Gabo usually spamming HOWL or just using him as support with the Blessed staff

I just have NO idea how much HP this guy has and if I'm even getting close to downing him. I lose Hero pretty quickly because his HP is just at 100.
Oh God, it's me!

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
2 years ago#2
I say load the 3 + hour back up save file after all at the time I fought this boss (at level 28 to 30) I already had the hero class mastered via Cleric + Fighter + Warrior + Paladin + Dragoon + Godhand ALL mastered.

I unlocked Godhand itself master Paladin + Dragoon by the time you fight the 4x Bandits south of dharma in the present.

Besides those levels are a little low after all the region your at TC has a level cap of 32 so by the time those 3 party members go from level 19 to like level 28 to 30 its still possible to have Hero mastered via the Godhand job and master Sage as well by the time you hit level 32 by all 3 party members.

Then from every boss fight in game starting with this one use 3x Ultra hit and Gracos doesn't have more then 1500 to 2000 HP so 3 Ultra hits via Godhand at master level will beat both it and the optional Gracos V boss in 1 turn

User Info: ploodie

ploodie
2 years ago#3
Holy!! I did it!!

Just kept at it - had to use Time Sand to restart and a WorldLeaf… but I friggin did it!!

Nothing is as exhilarating as beating a hard boss when you are way outclassed!
Oh God, it's me!

VeghEsther
2 years ago#4
i'd rather be overpowered and overleveled then be at low lvs and no intermediate jobs mastered at this point in game.

VeghEsther
2 years ago#5
As for World Leaves you can only have "2" of them at this point and the bosses you fight to unlock the jobs can be so hard to kill level 12 to 14) that I had to use BOTH of those revive items to unlock the jobs.

Hence theirs no way I'd fight Gracos at any level below 28 and not have Hero/Sage both mastered by x3 party members + 3x level 5 Shepherds for 3x Whistle/Heal/Antidote users.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
2 years ago#6
Funny I can't even remember how I beat most of the bosses...
Just grinded like a lunatic and played by old school RPG tactics.
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG hax breeder/KCB
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior VII
  3. Gracos - am I screwed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived