• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior VII
  3. The Dragon Warrior VII Help Sticky Topic

User Info: j mcdermid

j mcdermid
12 years ago#41
Minor correction: Sword Dance is not 4 full powered attacks. Each hit does 75% of your normal damage.

User Info: jm705

jm705
12 years ago#42
hello i've taken about a year break from this game (to beat viii actually) and am a little stuck. can't be helped by the shard location guide, unfortunately, but it's about a missing windshard:

1. Last quest - Balroch's tower (Litorud)
2. What element and pedestal - windshard, pedestal to hamelia, shard fits in bottom-left of the pedestal
3. What the fortune teller said - that's the thing.. she said i was surrounded by some sort of mysterious power and she couldn't decipher my fortune

User Info: Ragn_Charran

Ragn_Charran
12 years ago#43
Hmmm...Hamelia is a Landshard, not Wind (the next Wind is Probina, and you have to do Hamelia first).

My guess is that you missed one of the most commonly missed. Try going back in time to Dharma (Water, bottom right pedestal) and check in the Penal town (just south of the temple). Where the gold bank used to be is a chest with a Landshard.

Aside from that, the shard FAQ is pretty descriptive on where to find them.

It's strange that the Fortuneteller is not coming up with anything...
Read the ToU! Read the stickies! Read the FAQs! Read the help files! Read the manual! Read a book on grammar and spelling!
You forgot to read something!

jm705
12 years ago#44
oh right is was a landshard, sorry, i'd just picked up both land and windshards right before i went to the ruin. i will try the penal town and report back whether it was that one or not.

i am confused by the teller as well.

jm705
12 years ago#45
found it.
thank you very much.

User Info: Ragn_Charran

Ragn_Charran
12 years ago#46
No problem.
Read the ToU! Read the stickies! Read the FAQs! Read the help files! Read the manual! Read a book on grammar and spelling!
You forgot to read something!

User Info: vegettogt

vegettogt
12 years ago#47
---
"A good day in Congress is when no new laws are passed" - The23rdMagus

User Info: bobby190

bobby190
12 years ago#48
Helpful topic. Thanks!
Times called booby 427 -_- Wifi in quote
Try and find my secret board o.0

User Info: Crawler3333

Crawler3333
12 years ago#49
Hi there ! I have a quite twisted question for you concerning Hybrid Skills.I would like like to give Aira the Dragoon class as final after mastering the Hero class and then get back the notorious Sword Dance hybrid technique.Here's what my poor brain conceived:

1.Master the Hero Class (I know it's a looong way)
2.Change Aira's class to Dancer (already Mastered) until she "gets her senses back" (that should be the warning message that she got back the basics of the class)
3.Change Aira's class to Fighter (already Mastered) until she "gets her senses back" -and the Sword Dance hybrid skill along with them
4.Change Aira's class to Dragoon (already Mastered)... forever.

Now, here's the problem: sooner or later (as she makes new battles with the Dragoon class) Aira will end up "getting her sense back" (please tell me if this is the correct sentence) with the Dragoon class too.And here's the question: will this thing erase the Sword Dance hybrid skill (Fighter+Dragoon=nothing) or not ? Thanks in advance for your help, I really hope the answer will be of some use to someone else along with me !!! P.S.:I already posted this question some time ago, but the answers were a little vague (something like "..well..yes...I guess it should work...") .Please reply only if you are sure-we're talking about THOUSANDS of (potentially) useless battles !!

User Info: Bassmaster4s

Bassmaster4s
12 years ago#50
First off, sword dance is dancer plus WARRIOR, not fighter. You should have this mastered already due to being a dragoon. Once you learn a hybrid skill it is yours forever, no matter what you do class-wise after. I recommend getting sword dance as earlier as you can as it makes the remaining battles much easier.
Your gun is no match for my ax!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior VII
  3. The Dragon Warrior VII Help Sticky Topic
  • Post New Message