• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rei121285

Rei121285
5 years ago#1
Hey guys, i'm a huge fan of Dragon Force. At the moment i'm playing DF 1 and DF 2.
About DF 1, i'm currently visiting Dragon Force I Board in gamefaqs, there is a guy " sorinev " who has made a nice save file editor, wich made it possible to enjoy new things in the game, such like new characters, weapons, etc...
I spoke with him about making an editor for DF II, but for now it seems impossible.
Anyway...
I just finish DF II with Averus. I had played this game 2 years ago totaly in japanes, but now i got a diferent file with names and few other things translated from you guys. I think there is another version with some parts of the history translated, but i don't know where to find it.
My opinion about DF II:

- Yes, its kinda sad, the music do not satisfy me soul lol...
- My enemies won't bring loads of officers with hight potential to steal my castles...
- The colors are kinda insipid...
-The search system is too simple and easy. I finished my game with my 8 warlors at 127 HP 70+ MP, what i mean is the fact that easy astea statue gives you 2 MP and they are really easy to get, well, any item is easy to get there.

The good thing in DF II:

- The item fusing system is amazing. You need to get some materials and minerals to fuse them with other itens to get a stronger item, and some of them can be upgraded 5 times.
- The fact that each general have his own troop classes...
- Each general can use 2 diferent kind of troops...
- There are a lot of castles, dungeons and villages...

Well as far as i know, this is it.
Its a shame that people are forgetting about DF II. I hope it will reach more people in the future, with a full complete translation.

BTW, there is a DF FAN team working on a new game inspired on DF I. I found their info and stream online in gamefaqs at " Dragon Force " board.

Good luck guys :)

Rei
  • Topic Archived