• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sun Xiao

Sun Xiao
9 years ago#1
Since I played as Higfhland, I read Resurrection's FAQ that said if u ever attack Bozack and Izumo then they will not join my force ,so is that true ?. One problem is that Bozack attacked my castle while I concentrated on enemies via west region.

I beat the game with Kaede then I now play as Abel. In fact, I tried to play as Bozack ,so I'm quite not ready to play as Bozack yet that's why I decided to play as Highland instead.
To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson

User Info: Sandslice

Sandslice
9 years ago#2
Bozack is hard mode, because your officers start with THE worst troop types in the game - beasts and bandits have hands down the worst type matchups.

But no, go ahead and take Bozack and Izumo in your Highland run; you will get them eventually.
Everything comes full circle.
*Find your own truth.*

User Info: Sun Xiao

Sun Xiao
9 years ago#3
Thanks.

I already conquered Bozack. Btw, Highland became too powerful cuz they have 4 officers with 70 INT or better to start with.

Yeah, I will have to rely on Maria and Florina because they can have cavalry troops that's way I can go to caves to hunt ores. Once I beat the game with Highland, I plan to play Bozack, Fandaria, Topaz, Tradnor, Tristan, and finally Palemoon.
To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson
  • Topic Archived