• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Force II: Kamisarishi Daichi ni
  3. How can I make two prisoners to join my force ? (Spoiler)

User Info: Sun Xiao

Sun Xiao
9 years ago#1
Lady with blond hair and has pink robbin while guy with black hair and has ponytail ,but they refuse to join my force. Btw, I played as Kaede.
To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson

User Info: Sandslice

Sandslice
9 years ago#2
You'd try to make me think of character names from description?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana

Before I could answer your question, please use that page, and convert the letters in the names to English letters. This will help me know who you're talking about, and possibly lead to an answer. :)
Everything comes full circle.
*Find your own truth.*

Sun Xiao
9 years ago#3
Oh, I somehow forgot what are those names. I am talking about Kikiyou and Motochika. Oh, I noticed unfamiliar letter that can be similar to WA but has double dash above right of WA because I also had trouble to recruit old man priest (Warishi-tei or something like that). Man, many hates Kaede that reminded me of Junon because Uryll, Gigg, Ardor, Santana, and Vertana will never join her. Btw, I notice 'pout' expression means I never able to recruit characters.

I did managed to recruit Isami last time ,but he won't join my force when I had to start new game because SSF crashed down then downloaded better SSF. So, I think I miss something that I shouldn't have captured him.
To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. ~Homer Simpson

Sandslice
9 years ago#4
Kikyou and Motochika... I had a feeling it'd be those two. They're the leaders of a kinda hostile faction (think Dayn's faction vs. Leon, in DF1.) Either they hate Kaede enough to never join, or they join eventually, I forget which; in DF2, the captive's face icon changes.

D: I HATE YOU GO AWAY
): Leave me alone.
|: Whatever.
:) This is kinda relaxing.
XD Lemme out of here, I'll fight hard for you!

Loyalty is similar, but I'm not (currently) sure how it works. It's not the same as DF1, in that people won't abandon you just for not seeing battle.

As for the priest, the "wa-looking letter" is probably a ku, so I'm guessing you picked up Glitti. He won't be full of infinite hate.
*Find your own truth.*

Sun Xiao
9 years ago#5
Does double dash above and top right of Ku that mean it needs to add u like Kuu ?.

Sandslice
9 years ago#6
Nope, that means that the consonant is voiced.

So ku" = gu.
sa" = za (but shi" = ji.)
ta" = da.
ha" = ba (but ha with an o there = pa.)
*Find your own truth.*

Sun Xiao
9 years ago#7
Nope, that means that the consonant is voiced.

So ku" = gu.
sa" = za (but shi" = ji.)
ta" = da.
ha" = ba (but ha with an o there = pa.)

Oh, I see.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Force II: Kamisarishi Daichi ni
  3. How can I make two prisoners to join my force ? (Spoiler)
  • Topic Archived