• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dino Crisis
  3. Finally beat this game!

User Info: HHM_HHU

HHM_HHU
3 years ago#1
A LOT of false starts in the last 15 years but I finally beat this game!

I played on easy (original pissed me off too much), chose all of Rick's options (the puzzles and DDK codes were a head ache), and beat the game in 6 hours and 37 minutes. Gail died.

I UNDERESTIMATED how hard this game got in terms of puzzles and knowing where to go. Since I was playing ok easy the enemies were a breeze, but I got lost just as much as when I was 10-years-old playing RE1 again.

I'm on to DC2 now (already beat it but that was back in the year 2000) and I just wish I could play Dino Crisis 3 again. I was one of the few that actually really liked the game.

Anyways - I just about have every nails bucket list game beaten that I could never beat when I was younger. Feels good man, feels good.

User Info: TwistedDarkKane

TwistedDarkKane
3 years ago#2
Congratz.

I can beat DC2 anytime, but not this one, too many codes for me, i don't like that kind of stuff, LOL.

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
3 years ago#3
Great game. This was the first game I ever took extensive notes for. (That passcode system was wild when I first saw it all these years ago) I probably still have the papers folded up inside the jewel case. lol
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.

User Info: KendoRe2

KendoRe2
3 years ago#4
Amazing game. Gonna play through it soon. It's been a few years since I beat it last.
Liberalism is a disease
  1. Boards
  2. Dino Crisis
  3. Finally beat this game!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Remake is coming?KillzoneSnake35/29 3:59PM