• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dino Crisis
  3. Resident evil 3's DC demo

User Info: barrylyndon55

barrylyndon55
4 years ago#1
Does the demo included with RE3 represent this game fairly accurately? I'm aware how unlikely someone who knows this will reply.
The less fortunate get all the breaks! - Fry, Futurama

User Info: ddeadguy

ddeadguy
4 years ago#2
I played the demo. It has three stages, they are like 5-10 minutes long each. The stages are simply selected areas from the first part of the game. There are a few enemies you can fight. You have some weapons and ammo, I don't remember exactly.

Basically, you can see what the first area of the game looks like, and what it feels like to run around and fight basic enemies.

In the demo you won't get to solve any puzzles (there are many in the main game), or collect plugs and open security boxes, or mix items. Obviously, there is a whole story going on that you can only get if you play the main game. You also can't make any choices (there are several paths in the main game based on the choices that you make).

Despite that I'd say that the demo is a pretty good indicator of what the game looks and feels like. If you like the demo you'll like the game, if not then you won't.

User Info: barrylyndon55

barrylyndon55
4 years ago#3
Wow, that was fast. Thanks. I think I'll hold off on getting the game then.
The less fortunate get all the breaks! - Fry, Futurama
  1. Boards
  2. Dino Crisis
  3. Resident evil 3's DC demo
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Remake is coming?KillzoneSnake35/29 3:59PM