• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SoulJest

SoulJest
4 years ago#1
I'm on the large elevator platform. Just finished the colored pipes puzzle in basement. Now I am trying to move a crane, but need a control card to do so. I don't have a control card and I can't go anywhere.

User Info: Norns_FanClub

Norns_FanClub
4 years ago#2
Hi peanut_Breath! To aquire the B1 Crane Card we need to examine the corner in the Elevator Power Room. If you can't locate it I try to be more specific, but I'm sure you'll get it. Good Luck.

---
Welcome to our wonderful bakery!

User Info: SoulJest

SoulJest
4 years ago#3
Okay, I went to the Elevator Power Room (the place with the colored pipes, right?) and could not find the B1 Crane Card. Maybe I have encountered a glitch? I've been going back and forth and can't find anything laying around.

User Info: Norns_FanClub

Norns_FanClub
4 years ago#4
Yes, the Elevator Control Room is the place with the coloured pipes. When we go down the ladder we see a small rack to the right. Just a bit more to the right is the B1 Crane Card in the corner (small white card-icon).

If it's not there you should check your inventory, maybe you collected it accidentally without paying attention.^^ Then all we have to do is selecting the card from the item-menue while standing in front of the control-panel.

---
Welcome to our wonderful bakery!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Remake is coming?KillzoneSnake35/29 3:59PM