You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 2
  3. Kasumi and Ayane and hot anime chicks.

User Info: BrutonGaster

BrutonGaster
1 month ago#391
Who is going to be picking up Dead or Alive 6? This will be the first one I won't be purchasing. Dead or Alive 5 left a sour taste in my mouth and this one seems to be even worse.
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

User Info: BootLoxes

BootLoxes
1 month ago#392
BrutonGaster posted...
Who is going to be picking up Dead or Alive 6? This will be the first one I won't be purchasing. Dead or Alive 5 left a sour taste in my mouth and this one seems to be even worse.
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Im going to get it. Looks like a fun fighter
7700K 4.5GHZ | GTX 1070 | 16 GB RAM 3000MHZ | Samsung Evo 1TB | Asus Z170 A-R

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
1 month ago#393
Looks like they made the game more appealing but I'm still going to hold off on it.
My new youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHqGosIo4Jme30cwZYycVw?view_as=subscriber

User Info: JayceeTHUNDER

JayceeTHUNDER
1 month ago#394
TantrumBull posted...
Looks like they made the game more appealing but I'm still going to hold off on it.

same
Gift of the SILVER TONGUE. They say it's a mark of a good officer... and of a liar.
- I'm in luv http://imgur.com/a/yUxiz

BrutonGaster
1 month ago#395
I definitely won't be purchasing the game with all the problems it has. I know people say that there are patches and more are coming but that's irrelevant to me since I don't go on-line. The last time I updated one of my consoles was three years ago.
I may pick it up if they release an upgraded version though the game still doesn't look that great to me.

BootLoxes
1 month ago#396
BrutonGaster posted...
I definitely won't be purchasing the game with all the problems it has. I know people say that there are patches and more are coming but that's irrelevant to me since I don't go on-line. The last time I updated one of my consoles was three years ago.
I may pick it up if they release an upgraded version though the game still doesn't look that great to me.

My problem is that they locked a character behind a nearly $100 season pass. I hope they split it so i can get the characters by themselves and not care for the outfits

BrutonGaster
3 weeks ago#397
I take it most people held off on purchasing the game.

BootLoxes
3 weeks ago#398
I ended up getting the core fighters for free. I will wait until they release a more complete edition a year or so down the road from now.

User Info: SpaceXoDDity

SpaceXoDDity
2 weeks ago#399
I got it.
I don't see why a zombie apocalypse should have to hinder fashion sense.

User Info: SpaceXoDDity

SpaceXoDDity
1 week ago#400
I hate what they did to the partnering system in DOAX3.
I don't see why a zombie apocalypse should have to hinder fashion sense.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 2
  3. Kasumi and Ayane and hot anime chicks.