• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Command & Conquer
  3. This topic is about Command & Conquer

User Info: DandyQuackShot

DandyQuackShot
1 month ago#101
Also MC, how good are you at identifying historical monuments in the UK? I have a picture of my grandpa in either Scotland or England in WW2 in front of large otudoor monument. Trying to figure out where the picture was taken. He did payroll in the war but got caught up in Bastogne and had some incredible stories but the family never really wrote anything down so details are sketchy.

I'll send it over to you if you think you might be able to help.
https://youtu.be/Hjl1h2a-MBE

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
4 weeks ago#102
I really need to get back over to the States and have always fancied the Carolinas; go check out Ric Flairs house!! Woo!!!

Great news on the house - if you send the image over I am happy to take a look; if I am unable to identify it myself perhaps someone else can :)
*/******\/*****\*C Link : 3DS FC 0774-4325-8143 - Fransisco
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!

User Info: DandyQuackShot

DandyQuackShot
1 week ago#103
We were able to find out where it was. He was standing in front of the WW1 Memorial in Taunton in Somerset England. It's been fun researching his Army career. He had helped with a Hungarian refugee camp in New Jersey after a failed revolt against the Soviets in the 1950's and my dad and uncles did not even remember this.
I've met Ric Flair once. He is awesome. Got his autograph for my brother. Wooooo!
https://youtu.be/Hjl1h2a-MBE

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
5 days ago#104
I have been to Taunton! :D

Great cheese.
*/******\/*****\*C Link : 3DS FC 0774-4325-8143 - Fransisco
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!
  1. Boards
  2. Command & Conquer
  3. This topic is about Command & Conquer
  • Post New Message