• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Cross
  3. Um, really lost here...(Some spoilers)

User Info: felixrush

felixrush
10 years ago#1
Just beat generic pirate ship #456776 and went back to Guldove to get Kid back, but I'm lost now, am I suppose to go to land of Genesis (Where is that btw?) or Ice Dragon island?

User Info: WaterofDarkness

WaterofDarkness
10 years ago#2
You can go to the Water Dragon, because you have to go to Fort Dragonia. If you go to the Water Dragon, you have to do some crap to get a spell to freeze the lava. Otherwise, you can be a man and trek through the lava without the ability. Mt. Pyre is the name of the place. It's at right side of the basic landmass.
That sentence doesnt even make any sense. Does you want to kill us or not? If so, overload the force cages you dumbass.

felixrush
10 years ago#3
BTW, is Serge really Janus? Because a friend told me he was referred to as Janus in a letter from Schala...or something.

If that's true, what's with all the Magus whining? He was right in front of you all the whole time.

felixrush
10 years ago#4
Ok, thanks, but um, how do I start the water dragon mission, I can't seem to do a thing when I go their.

WaterofDarkness
10 years ago#5
No. Serge is Serge. The closest thing to Janus/Magus would be Guile... Because well, supposedly (I'm not 100% sure on it), Guile was supposed to be Magus, but then the idea was abandoned and Magus was changed to Guile. I suppose I can see some resemblances to Magus (mainly the run).
That sentence doesnt even make any sense. Does you want to kill us or not? If so, overload the force cages you dumbass.

WaterofDarkness
10 years ago#6
Er... Hmm... Something might be missing, because you should go there and have to fight some annoying enemies namely dwarves. Have you jumped across the lilypads?

felixrush
10 years ago#7
The official reason was "due to plot it". So, that actually backs up his story. If the letter really refers to Serge as Janus then that means he's right about Magus/Janus being reborn as Serge.

felixrush
10 years ago#8
Uh, am I even in the right place? Lol. All I see are scorpians and faeries. No lilypods.

WaterofDarkness
10 years ago#9
I'm wanting to say you went to the wrong world now... Home right? You know, you don't have to do that part though. You can just go straight to Mt. Pyre. Although you do miss out on the Frog Prince summon, but if you don't use a Water Element, it's not a huge loss.

felixrush
10 years ago#10
Nope, listed as "Another World".

Btw, which one were the real Trigger cast from?
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Cross
  3. Um, really lost here...(Some spoilers)
  • Topic Archived