• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chocobo Racing
  3. Time trial mode... v.2

User Info: Claude Rena

Claude Rena
12 years ago#1
The last one purged... :(

So, what we came out with in the last topic was that SS Invincible (with Grip ability) is the best character to use in time trial mode except in Vulcan'o Valley, Fantasia and FF VIII Circuit where the best character would be any 100-points customised character.

So time to discuss about the time trial mode again!

NOTES:

R.I.P. v.1 [26th April 2004 to 7th November 2007]
A good 1290 days topic!

If anyone has the first topic saved (in cache or whatnot), can you please send it to me? I can only find part of that topic using google cache... =/
Soon, then will be now and now will be then. Then, this then that is now now will be then too while now is replaced by another then. Therefore now = then.

User Info: zyzegettysberg

zyzegettysberg
12 years ago#2
how depressing, that topic had one of my first posts on gamefaqs. ;[
Let's positive thinking!

User Info: Black Robe Sage

Black Robe Sage
11 years ago#3
Im back for this one, whyd it go away?
Hadaka!

User Info: Calvarium

Calvarium
11 years ago#4
Lol. Chocobo Racing is the King. Lets keep this alive.

User Info: Sergeant_Q

Sergeant_Q
11 years ago#5
I just started playing FF Fables: Chocobo Tales on DS and reminded me of this game so much. =D
Currently Playing: Xenogears || RS Name: Blitzgold
Xbox Live: SergeantQ2 || Xfire: SergeantQ

User Info: Sergeant_Q

Sergeant_Q
11 years ago#6
And don't think I ever got all the unlockable characters

Hmmm... I remember, squall, cloud, cactuar, mumba... really should do that sometime.
Currently Playing: Xenogears || RS Name: Blitzgold
Xbox Live: SergeantQ2 || Xfire: SergeantQ

Claude Rena
11 years ago#7
Yeah, there are only 10 of them (including Bahamut)... you should really get 'em all sometime. ;)
Soon, then will be now and now will be then. Then, this then that is now now will be then too while now is replaced by another then. Therefore now = then.

Claude Rena
11 years ago#8
so.... how's everyone doing?

User Info: SirVG

SirVG
11 years ago#9
I've ripped out some good times on the first 5 courses so far. I'll need to get the others finished for recording.

SS Invincible is so fast, if you use dash, it actually SLOWS YOU DOWN. Funny.
~ Sir VG

User Info: Calvarium

Calvarium
11 years ago#10
Me and my mates play this game very often. Its our thing. We're pretty competitive and have decided to stick to a character to master him/her for our competitions hehe.

I'm mog, I like to be the underdog (no disrespect to Mr M.) but its always nicer winning when you're not even considered for the title.

Biggest challenge:

Winning Bahamut mode with Mog (Flap) - no handicap obviously. Its a damn challenge. Something I aspire to do one day.

Chocobo racing, top games def.
  1. Boards
  2. Chocobo Racing
  3. Time trial mode... v.2
  • Topic Archived