• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ashphoenix77

ashphoenix77
10 years ago#1
i wana try luck mode..i beat the game and know the richter mode...
PSN name : augustheat77
add and ill accept

User Info: ashphoenix77

ashphoenix77
10 years ago#2
btw i put in the code after beating the game..but when i started s alucard i had normal stats 8(
PSN name : augustheat77
add and ill accept

User Info: fathedred

fathedred
10 years ago#3
The code is X-X!V''Q
spelled out: ex, dash, ex, exclamation mark, vee, apostrophe, apostrophe, que.
www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! join our forum today!!

User Info: SteveO 528

SteveO 528
10 years ago#4
It's worth noting that you don't even have to beat the game to enable Luck Mode. Entering that password will put you in Luck Mode, even if you don't have a memory card inserted.
"Brush away those tears underneath your mask!"
Segata Sanshiro...gone, but not forgotten.

User Info: Anema1986

Anema1986
10 years ago#5
is cool to play the game in luck mode, im just recently playing thei game (for first time) and the challenge is quite good, but nowhere near as OoE or DoS (only bosses)
Waiting for:
Lufia IV: Dual Souls and Metroid II DS

User Info: Black_Crusher

Black_Crusher
10 years ago#6
When do you learn about the luck code in the game though? When you win it with Richter?
So far I've only ever seen "Enter RICHTER for your name to play as Richter Belmont" but that's it.
DXF Games official website- http://Del_duio.sitesled.com/
Are you awake enough for Hasslevania: The Quest for Shuteye?

User Info: Saito321

Saito321
10 years ago#7
I'm pretty sure the code originally came from Rondo of Blood on the PC Engine.
PEAAAAR INTO PEACHES!

User Info: fathedred

fathedred
10 years ago#8
If you use that code on Rondo of Blood, you can choose what level you want to play.

On SotN, it shows you the code after you beat the game -- On the same screen where it tells you to input Richter. Just keep watching that screen for long enough and the luck code and axelord armor code should both be displayed.
www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! join our forum today!!

User Info: Black_Crusher

Black_Crusher
10 years ago#9
Oh no way I didn't know that! I guess I never watched that longer than a minute or so, thanks Fathedred.
DXF Games official website- http://Del_duio.sitesled.com/
Are you awake enough for Hasslevania: The Quest for Shuteye?

User Info: Tuoh

Tuoh
10 years ago#10
And just in case you start another one, try the "Keeping Equipment" trick. Ruins the experience, so only do it on the second luck run. Anyway, here's what you do:

In the beginning area, go to the area with all the Wargs. The one after the Merman cave. Kill the first two, then jump over the third. Go to your menu, unequip your stuff until you have 12 defense exactly. make sure you have OVER 28 health. Then, align yourself with the Warg and the door, and have the Warg charge you. If done right, Alucard with be tossed along the screen, through death's area, and into the next room. Run up, over the bridge, and quickly save. You aren't able to pause until you save. Once you save, equip all your stuff. Congrats, you now are going through the game with epic high-level equipment.

But remember, it ruins the experience of the first run through Luck mode.
  • Topic Archived