• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blast Corps
  3. Worst vehicle?

User Info: Master Mind

Master Mind
5 years ago#11
Cyclone Suit was pretty bad at times. I guess that is probably my least favorite. I used to be the boss with the Backlash. Honestly, I never seemed to have too much trouble with the Sideswipe. I'm sorry ;_;
I could out-smart CSI. I could out-smart YOU.

User Info: FishOfPain

FishOfPain
5 years ago#12
Wow, a new topic. Fun! :)

I voted for Cyclone Suit. The amount of times when trying to use it to platinum that late-game level where I tried going for a roll but then just roll a totally different direction or stop for no good reason at all. At least with Backlash you know what's wrong and have a chance to learn and then do it better next time, and it's possible to be pretty good at it (I aced Diamond Sands after some practice). Sideswipe, ok, it's quite annoying but at least you know that if you can't raze both the buildings you're driving along, it's because you were too close to one and too far from the other. Cyclone Suit just won't give you any info.

Thunderfist has these problems SOMETIMES, but much mure less often than CS. Most of the time in that case it's also obvious that it comes from initiating the attack too late.
"You're a jerk, Dent"
Wowbagger from The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

User Info: FishOfPain

FishOfPain
5 years ago#13
...don't tell me I killed this topic with the last post? We need to keep this going for at least a few years, right?
"You're a jerk, Dent"
Wowbagger from The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
  1. Boards
  2. Blast Corps
  3. Worst vehicle?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A