• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blast Corps
  3. Worst vehicle?

User Info: Moth366

Moth366
5 years ago#1
Mothy's Famous BC poll, round 3 - Results (19 votes)
Backlash
36.84% (7 votes)
Ramdozer
0% (0 votes)
J-Bomb
0% (0 votes)
Skyfall
5.26% (1 vote)
Ballista
0% (0 votes)
Sideswipe
26.32% (5 votes)
Thunderfist
0% (0 votes)
Cyclone Suit
31.58% (6 votes)
Muscle Car
0% (0 votes)
Other racing vehicle
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
My last poll topic closed. :( pollthreadheika banzai

For the sake of avoiding an Other option, I'm excluding the train, crane, and boat. The Muscle Car gets its own mention because it has the unique feature of driving all terrains at the same speed.

My vote goes to Sideswipe. It has all the infuriating difficulty of Backlash, with none of the skill cap. Mastering it is like mastering shooting yourself in the face. e_e
Short answer: no
Long answer: Moth's inevitable post - MahouShounenEL

User Info: greedygoblin

greedygoblin
5 years ago#2
It's been too long since I actually played Blast Corps (1998 I think!?) so I trust your decision on this one!
The legacy of Shenmue will never die
GT: DatPlayaHataCJ
DumpsterMcNuggets 5 years ago#3
I promise I'll eventually replay this some, and cast a vote. I don't feel confident I'd be making an honest vote on this right now, since it's been a really good while since I last played it(going on almost slightly more than a year? such sadness).
RIP Throwback, 6/3/13-4/23/14. http://i.imgur.com/uZXZI.gif
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/577836-f-zero-ax/71272812 (F-Zero AX sightings thread)

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
5 years ago#4
Going with cyclone suit on this one. The sheer number of times I try and roll through a building and hit maybe one corner and just start barreling across the land in the wrong way at breakneck speeds has seriously made me hate the thing.
<QuantumBagel> TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun

User Info: GauRocks

GauRocks
5 years ago#5
Cyclone suit. Unless you can find a fence, you're going to be ramming into every building multiple times trying to start your flip. And it's so easy to accidentally clip a fence and flip off in a completely wrong direction. Plus, it's so skinny and bouncy that even if you do go the right direction, you're likely to flip over a chunk of the building or completely miss a whole section. At which point you need to go back and ram into the same building two or three more times and potentially flip off in a completely wrong direction again.
:{//=|ROYAL DEFENDER OF NABOO|=\\}:
REALLY
- adv. Apparently.

User Info: Harbringer777

Harbringer777
5 years ago#6
Cyclone Suit

User Info: Moth366

Moth366
5 years ago#7
I don't really mind the Cyclone Suit. Like Backlash, there's an art to it. ;>.> One not quite as contrived as Sideswipe's.
Short answer: no
Long answer: Moth's inevitable post - MahouShounenEL

User Info: TravelDemon

TravelDemon
5 years ago#8
Skyfall is my dream death.
They can kill you, but the legalities of eating you are quite a bit dicier.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxh6HphIuH3g73VZC9zX3oA

User Info: futurewwechamp

futurewwechamp
5 years ago#9
See you in 2026 guys
-futurewwechamp-
Dude. No edge.

User Info: greedygoblin

greedygoblin
5 years ago#10
Anyone else?
The legacy of Shenmue will never die