• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blast Corps
  3. It took nearly 11 years to have a discussion about the hardest side level.

User Info: GauRocks

GauRocks
5 years ago#11
Moth366 posted...
Of course I'm making a new poll. ;>.> I was just trying to think of a good one. Gimme, like, a day. I've been busy.

You're right, it is kind of hard. Worst vehicle could be a good fight between the Cyclone Suit and the Backlash, but would probably just end up being Backlash. Hardest main level is just going to give Diamond Sands. Favorite Blast Corps team member is obviously going to be Amber.

Maybe a music poll? Or maybe how far people got in the game? Those might be good.
:{//=|ROYAL DEFENDER OF NABOO|=\\}:
REALLY
- adv. Apparently.

User Info: Moth366

Moth366
5 years ago#12
I don't think worst vehicle is that simple. Backlash is one of my favorite vehicles because the difficulty in controlling it isn't cheap, and when you've mastered it there's a kind of satisfaction that you can't get in most video games. ;>.> And I despise Sideswipe. >_> Sideswipe is AIDS.

I'm leaning towards worst vehicle, but a music poll would be great, too.
Short answer: no
Long answer: Moth's inevitable post - MahouShounenEL

User Info: Moth366

Moth366
5 years ago#13
If my next topic lasts as long as the last one did, I will have been doing this for 22 years. I was 16 when I made the first one. I'm probably gonna have, like, a wife and kids by the time the next one closes. ;>.>
Short answer: no
Long answer: Moth's inevitable post - MahouShounenEL

User Info: finchyyy

finchyyy
5 years ago#14
Never posted on this board, but I've had this game for years. Just put it on and got through Diamond Sands, I forgot how much fun and satisfying this game is!
Celtic pride!
  1. Boards
  2. Blast Corps
  3. It took nearly 11 years to have a discussion about the hardest side level.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A