• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blast Corps
  3. It took nearly 11 years to have a discussion about the hardest side level.

User Info: Whargarble

Whargarble
5 years ago#1
Good chat, everyone.
Don't worry, I'm probably trolling.

User Info: GauRocks

GauRocks
5 years ago#2
I still think Magma Peak and Venus were horribly underrated in that topic.
:{//=|ROYAL DEFENDER OF NABOO|=\\}:
REALLY
- adv. Apparently.

User Info: Moth366

Moth366
5 years ago#3
I don't think Magma Peak is that big of a deal. ;>.>
Short answer: no
Long answer: Moth's inevitable post - MahouShounenEL

User Info: shadow griffin

shadow griffin
5 years ago#4
The jbomb levels could be really frustrating, but I wouldn't call them the hardest.

I mean, I did technically vote for dagger pass, but that was almost 10 years ago.
( ._.)

User Info: Harbringer777

Harbringer777
5 years ago#5
Part 2 Discussion?
DumpsterMcNuggets 5 years ago#6
Yeah, I guess this could be that part 2 thread. I thought Moth would create the new thread, but surprisingly he didn't. I also regret a little bit not getting one final post in just barely before it hit 500, but I guess getting a last post in either December or January was better than nothing. I was actually hoping with that thread, that others would post only minimally, and that it'd close around the March 29th birthday, of when that thread was first created in 2004. 'Tis life, though.

One of these days, I'll replay Blast Corps again. I'm overdue in needing to revisit playing this game, and for whatever reason am going through a phase of playing a lot of GBA and DS games as of late(still don't own a 3DS to this day, and badly need to change that) Eventually, I'll get back to Blast Corps and the rest of my N64 games.
RIP Throwback, 6/3/13-4/23/14. http://i.imgur.com/uZXZI.gif
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/577836-f-zero-ax/71272812 (F-Zero AX sightings thread)
A salute to that topic for one of the best games in existence. I hope this one lasts just as long. <3
-_-...-_-
...-_-...

User Info: greedygoblin

greedygoblin
5 years ago#8
Here's to another 11 years!
The legacy of Shenmue will never die
GT: DatPlayaHataCJ

User Info: DrDucTape

DrDucTape
5 years ago#9
Posting in epic thread
loyal keeper of the Guide

User Info: Moth366

Moth366
5 years ago#10
Of course I'm making a new poll. ;>.> I was just trying to think of a good one. Gimme, like, a day. I've been busy.
Short answer: no
Long answer: Moth's inevitable post - MahouShounenEL
  1. Boards
  2. Blast Corps
  3. It took nearly 11 years to have a discussion about the hardest side level.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A