• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blast Corps
  3. What's with the weird FAQ of this game that's submitted by "Nintendo"?

User Info: kurarinetto

kurarinetto
7 years ago#1
I've always wondered about it. It's the only guide submitted by user "Nintendo" and it's completely absent of any personal touches such as contact information. Also there's no date attached, but I seem to remember this guide appearing a few years after the game was released. It's the only FAQ on the site attributed to "Nintendo". Did Nintendo of America see an absence of Blast Corps information on GameFAQs and take it in their own hands to release their own mediocre guide of the game? This, to me, is an incredibly spooky mystery... I hope CJayC comes back from site retirement to answer it. Or Reggie? Reggie pls? I need closure, oh God. Help
y helo thar!

User Info: kurarinetto

kurarinetto
7 years ago#2
Help can't breathe
y helo thar!
DumpsterMcNuggets 7 years ago#3
Funny, it's been an eternity since I actually looked at one of those FAQs(and before the rise of Let's Play vids on Youtube), and I had NEVER noticed this before. Not sure why, but yeah it is an odd mystery about who this 'Nintendo' FAQ submitter is. :) I guess it's a poster who was one and done(and from taking a quick glance at that FAQ and his/her profile tonight), when it comes to submitting FAQs and never submitted another one again?
2013 Chicago Bears: 8-7 / Chicago Blackhawks 26-7-5
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/588740-super-mario-world-2-yoshis-island/66891294 (my YI thread)

User Info: Moth366

Moth366
7 years ago#4
Nintendo's taken up stranger ventures. ;>.>
Short answer: no
Long answer: Moth's inevitable post - MahouShounenEL
  1. Boards
  2. Blast Corps
  3. What's with the weird FAQ of this game that's submitted by "Nintendo"?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A