• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Tooie
  3. Uh, I have a problem.

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
10 months ago#1
I collected the second Orange Jingo, going through the pipe from JRL to GGM, and immediately the Orange Jinjo said "The Orange Jingo amily would like you to have this" but I think I had just jumped off the water tower thingy. I could be wrong but isn't there usually a cutscene showing the Jinjo House in Jingo Village? Anyway, I didn't get the Jiggy, landed on the ground, got promptly killed by a TNT box, and respawned back on the water tower, where there is also no Jiggy. I go back to the Orange Jinjo house, and no Jiggy. So f***. I don't remember exactly how they give you the Jiggy, whether they spawn it on you, or you have to go to the house, but I didn't get it, and now I'm worried.
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Final Fantasy VI

User Info: BanjoDude98

BanjoDude98
10 months ago#2
It only shows the cutscene for the first time you complete a family

The jiggy should have been automatically added to your total, so don't worry. The jiggy total for the Isle O' Hags is for all 9 jinjo families + the single jiggy that King Jingaling gives you at the start of the game.
"The way you type reminds me of someone who would eat meat." - Retrowire commenting on himself
Please understand Mr. Iwata, you will be dearly missed
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: RoIIaRova

RoIIaRova
10 months ago#3
BanjoDude98 posted...

The jiggy should have been automatically added to your total, so don't worry. The jiggy total for the Isle O' Hags is for all 9 jinjo families + the single jiggy that King Jingaling gives you at the start of the game.

Thanks, but I checked my Jiggy count and I hadn't gotten it. I just reloaded an earlier save, luckily it hadn't been too long, and that time I got it.
Official Rex & Pyra of the Smash Ultimate board
Last Game Beaten: Final Fantasy VI

User Info: BanjoDude98

BanjoDude98
10 months ago#4
RoIIaRova posted...
BanjoDude98 posted...

Thanks, but I checked my Jiggy count and I hadn't gotten it. I just reloaded an earlier save, luckily it hadn't been too long, and that time I got it.

That's interesting, I don't think I've ever heard of this glitch before
"The way you type reminds me of someone who would eat meat." - Retrowire commenting on himself
Please understand Mr. Iwata, you will be dearly missed
  1. Boards
  2. Banjo-Tooie
  3. Uh, I have a problem.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A